2nd annual Baltimore Pirate Invasion

crimson corsair

Ahoy, where in Hades will ye swabs be meetin' at the Inner Harber to catch the infernal water taxi to Fells Pint? In front of the Science Center, or the Aquarium, or the Constellation? And what bloody time ye castin' off?

I'd much rather sail over with a group o' buccaneers than be the only infernal fool dressed like a pyrate aboard the water taxi. Be a different matter if I could carry a blade or a pistol...the first son of a Dutchman what looked at me with anything less than fear and respect, I'd just threaten to show 'em the color o' their insides. :unsure:

But since the establishments at Fells Pint be takin' a dim view of weapons...

At yer bloody service,

Nathaniel "Gute" Morgan

Buccaneer, Brigand, & Cutthroat

Plundering the Spanish Main Since 1701®

"Refuse that, 'n' ye've seen th' last o' me but musket balls."

Friday, we're crashing with family, then heading to the Aquarium for the tour. Saturday night, we're booked at the Admiral Fell Inn, so we were planning on driving from downtown to the Inn, getting changed, and walking over to One Eyed Mikes ...

I'm so excited I can hardly stand it! It's me birthday weekend, so I'm going to have a blast!

Ahoy, where in Hades will ye swabs be meetin' at the Inner Harber to catch the infernal water taxi to Fells Pint? In front of the Science Center, or the Aquarium, or the Constellation? And what bloody time ye castin' off?

I'd much rather sail over with a group o' buccaneers than be the only infernal fool dressed like a pyrate aboard the water taxi. Be a different matter if I could carry a blade or a pistol...the first son of a Dutchman what looked at me with anything less than fear and respect, I'd just threaten to show 'em the color o' their insides. :unsure:

But since the establishments at Fells Pint be takin' a dim view of weapons...

The day it arrived in the mail, I wore my green tricorn all day at work (corporate headquarters, mind you), and my boss just said, "The hat's okay, but you have to keep the parrot at home." :unsure:

So, I'll be the one with the green pirate hat at One Ighed Mikes!

Well now mate, know ye of an establishment that might be in the way of needing some ertertainment fer the event? Some tavern like as not or mayhap an eatery that would like some lively music from the foc'sle and a few from the Capt's cabin.

The Brigands would love an excuse to make the journey from our port in NY on the Isle of Long.

Any help in this regard would be greatly appreciated!

http://thebrigands.com

The Brigands

Hellion

Latitude: 410500N

Longitude: 0730000W

Thanks for the offer to entertain Capt.

If things go well we will be signing shanties and pub songs ourselves.

But we would love have you join in the shinanagains anyway.

Damn well better be singin', beginnin' the moment I get me first beer!

At yer bloody service,

Nathaniel "Gute" Morgan

Mate, ye have 2/3 of the Brigands making the voyage from the port o' New York! Any inns ye might know of, where a gentleman of fortune could sling his bunk?

Now we KNOW there'll be singin'!

At yer bloody service,

Nathaniel "Gute" Morgan

We listen up you Lubbers. Our numders are still grown.....

This year we have 1st,2nd,and 3rd place prices this your for the bootie game.The rule to the game will be in your goodie bags.

Blenderwench and Myself payed a visit to FELLS PINT last night and all is good as matter of fact we know of afew bar tenders that will be it there see goin clothes the night of the invasion.

And we made sure that they are well stocked with Sider for the sider drinkers aswell.

We hate ya beat a dead sea hourse but...remember

No weapons of any kind.

No drinking outside the bars and pubs

And the new rule...

you must HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks again

See you scurvy dogs on Sturday

Crimson

"No matter where you go. There you are."

The website has been up-dated so please check it out....

For the locals in the Baltimore are you may want to tune into 98Rock for the evenning show Few pirates and myself will be on the air to talk about the event and some pirate history aswell.

www.baltimorepyrateinvasion.com

See ya Saturday...........

:ph34r::rolleyes::lol:

"No matter where you go. There you are."

For the locals in the Baltimore are you may want to tune into 98Rock for the evenning show Few pirates and myself will be on the air to talk about the event and some pirate history aswell.

Around what time? I listen to 98 Rock alot and I want to catch this.

Are they sending out anyone from the station to enjoy the invasion?

Greenighs, I think I'm bringing my leather jacket so I don't freeze!! Last time I checked it might rain :unsure:

Oh well, I'm sure we can "pirate" anything :lol: Oh, that one was bad..... :lol:

Corsiar,

Thankee for doing such a great job with the Invasion! Me first mate meself had a rollicking time. What a great place for the Invasion and hardly any whores trying ta pick me pockets.

Hopes to see ye we do, down at the Hampton Blackbeard Festival!

Fair winds and smooth sailing mate!

Rob't Thighbiter

Bloody Bill Marley

Hellion

45' 60"

-120' 23"

Pirate music at it's best, from 1650 onwards

newbanner.jpg

The Brigands

I would like to thank everyone who came out to Baltimore this weekend for the 2nd Annual Pirate Invasion - The Heavy Seas. We estimate that there were between 250 - 275 pyrates invading Fells Point this past Saturday! GREAT JOB!

If anyone has photos that they would not mind sharing publically, please email me at blenderwench@gmail.com and provide a URL so I can add a link to those photos to the invasion's website. I already have a list of about 6 links and that list is sure to be growing.

Once again, thank you!!!

~ The Crimson Corsair (Kenny) and Blender Wench (Vicki, the pregnant pyrate)

A Wench By Any Other Name..... Would Not Taste the Same!

Proudly serving as Bartender and standing orders of Second Mate on the notorious Juryrig Crew!

I had a fantastic time!!!! Thank you so much to Crimson Corsair and Blender Wench for putting on such a great pub crawl. I got to dance like crazy, slap a stranger (he asked me to), and yell out arrrrr randomly on the streets of Fells Point. I got to meet Greenighs, Crimson Corsair, Capt. Thighbiter, and Gute Morgan. Some of those bars were awesome too, I definatly want to go to again. Most of my photos are of my friends, but I have a few good group shots of people I met that night. Here they are if anyone wants a peek!

Rogue's Invasion Photos

I'm kicking myself for not saying hi to Blender Wench!!! I kept looking for someone who looked like your profile photo, but I didn't know you were pregnant. I must have walked past you 70 times and never knew it was you! My apologizes!

Here's my favorite photo from Saturday, I'm the one in the striped socks:

x2.jpg

Wonderful pictures!!!! It was an absolute great time with everyone!!!

Rotten, evil, no-good plotting, spoon-fed, going-to-hell-in-a-handbasket lass!

Always trying to bury that little devil on my shoulder and go to the angelic side -

even if just for a moment - choking down whatever evil scheme I was plotting!!!!

PirateFlag_sig.gif

A Fine Crew Indeed

My Webpage-----Pyrate Invasion at PARF-2004-----MDRF 2004 Opening Day

aye, it was a great time!

QueenRogue, you looked fantastic!

I know I met several others, besides the usual folks I know, but I haven't a clue who else I met now. I got to go look through some of the pictures and see if I remember anyone and if anyone has photographic evidence that I was there :D:D

Chaos, panic, pandemonium - my work here is done.

Master-At-Arms,

Crew Of The Vigilant

Baltimore Maryland Based

17th & 18th Century Naval Living History

Crew Of The Vigilant

• 2 weeks later...

Photos from the 2006 Balitmore Pyrate Invasion can be found at the invasion's website: www.baltimorepyrateinvasion.com

If you have a link to photos that you would like to share please email them to blenderwench@gmail.com

Once again, than you for joining us in making this event such a success!

A Wench By Any Other Name..... Would Not Taste the Same!

Proudly serving as Bartender and standing orders of Second Mate on the notorious Juryrig Crew!