Pranks

Biker

I think the best one I've done is a few years back we had a guy while on deployment come into the shop and pass out. We took some metal layout dye, which is a very bright blue in color, and is impossible to get of your skin, and well painted parts of his antomy blue. you can guess which parts. Ofcourse this is about 1 week prior to us getting home.

also we've sent people looking for flight line , to get a bucket of steam, to get "prop wash" ( the wind coming off the blades is called wash) told a unsuspecting airman to go and find the chief engineer, Mr Scott, for some dylithium crystals, also sent the same airman to the enclosed operating area, with a 1/4" wrench to tighten up the nuts on the MPA (main propulsion assistant) sent a PFC to find the aft torpedo room, on a carrier. told people to take pictures of the international date line. got a Aussie girl to believe that sewer rat tastes like pumpkin pie when grilled with garlic, and that the USA has a dangerous snake. the Coppermouthed water rattler. a snake so mean it'll not only chase you but follow you home to bite ya when you come outside the next day.

one of the funnier things Ive done is during a very cold night, below zero type thing is to go to my Uncle Andy's house at like 3 am, with a bucket of warm water, pink TP and a paint brush. My cousin Jackie, held the TP next to his car while I dipped the paint brush into the bucket wand splashed the water onto the car/TP. Let it freeze. We drove by in a few hours to see him scraping the TP off the car windows.

" Never knock on Heaven's door. Ring the bell and run. He hates that"

' Whatever is not nailed down is MINE. Whatever I can pry loose, is not nailed down."

Also Ive gone to a x 's house, and put broken up bits of lifesavers in here shower head. made her sticky and not in a good way.

" Never knock on Heaven's door. Ring the bell and run. He hates that"

' Whatever is not nailed down is MINE. Whatever I can pry loose, is not nailed down."

Oh man, military pranks on newbie’s are the best. We would send them out to go get a box of grid squares, look for chem light batteries, go ask the platoon Sgt. For a prickE-7(a prick 77 is a radio, E-7 is the rank of the platoon sgt.) We had them check for soft spots in the armor of Bradley’s, by using a hammer and crawling under the Bradley and tapping on it. We would have them check the shocks by jumping on the Bradley, that was funny to watch. I think the best was having them get exhaust samples. The would sit there by the exhaust pipe of the Bradley with trash bags while someone started it and revved the engine. Any one who has ever seen the amount of exhaust that comes out of a Bradley when you first start it knows how much that has to suck. Then they would walk all over the motor pool with these trash bags trying to figure out where to take them, oh man that had me rolling.

Petee-2.jpg

When I was in college, we had a guy that lived across the hall from us that played the drums in a band. He would always come home late, drunk and loud.

Our dorm rooms shared a shower and a toilet (2 folks in one room separated from the adjoining room by a toilet and shower). You could lock yourself in the bathroom from the inside as well as being able to lock out your suitemates from coming into your own room.

So anyway, one early Saturday afternoon we "broke" into his room and knowing Jimmy had gone into the shower, we locked him in from both rooms. Hearing the shower running, and knowing the bathroom was full of steam, we sprinkled talcum powder under the door to the bathroom. As soon as the water went off and we could hear the curtain drawn open, we turned on the hair dryer and blew all of the powder into the bathroom.

Since he was completely wet, the powder stuck like glue. We had one person holding open the room's front door, and I turned the key to the bathroom as he burst out and chased us down the hall.

Needless to say he was covered in powder with only a towel. As he was chasing us he suddenly remembered your room doors automatically locked behind you. So he had to go to the front desk in the main hall to get an extra key to get back in covered in wet powder and only a towel. . . .

He DID NOT come in late at night being loud ANYMORE.

:o

Pieter_Claeszoon__Still_Life_with_a.jpg, Skull and Quill Society thWatchDogParchmentBanner-2.jpg, The Watch Dog

"We are 21st Century people who play a game of dress-up and who spend a lot of time pissing and moaning about the rules of the game and whether other people are playing fair."

I have a technical job, that takes me to alot of places for up to a month at a time... as of recent tho, I'm not away that long.... But.... pranks are a way to stay sane, I think...

I send helpers for various tools out of my kit when working on something...

I have asked for;

A chain stretcher

a chain straightener

metric screwdrivers

left handed screwdrivers

metric crescent wrenches

left handed spanners

I've locked people inside of machines/exhibits...

Attached all kinds of things to the backs of other technicians belts....

Hid radio controlled cars under desks, and at the right time drove them up folks' legs, scaring the ca-ca out of them...

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

Propria Virtute Audax --- In Hoc Signo Vinces

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

Ni Feidir An Dubh A Chur Ina Bhan Air

"If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me." Deuteronomy 32:41

Envy and its evil twin - It crept in bed with slander - Idiots they gave advice - But Sloth it gave no answer - Anger kills the human soul - With butter tales of Lust - While Pavlov's Dogs keep chewin' - On the legs they never trust... The Seven Deadly Sins

http://www.colonialnavy.org

Without going into too much detail...

Five pounds of leftover confetti nicely fills the floorboard - up to seat level - of a jeep.

100 leftover helium-filled balloons nicely fill a smallish office.

When you have access to a flyrail (that conglomeration of ropes/pulleys that make curtains go up and down) every actor better show up early to check their props.

Fishing line makes little rubber mice jump out of their hidey-holes when doors/drawers/copiers are opened.

sig2.jpg

I've played too many pranks to list, but back when I was a computer geek, I used to play all kinds of practical jokes on my fellow geeks. In fact, we all used to play them on each other.

One time, I took a screen print of a co-worker's desktop and then made it his wallpaper. (You can't just do a screenprint - you need to adjust it so that the taskbar at the bottom isn't clickable and then adjust it back. However, it can't look stretched. Herein is the artistry of the trick...) Then, I removed all of his icons and hid the toolbar so that he couldn't get to programs that way. This confounded him quite well - he couldn't figure out how I did that. Eventually, I put it back for him.

Another time, I took apart his monitor, adjusted it so that it would be just a little bit blurry and then put it back together. He tried adjusting the front buttons, installing a new driver and changing the settings to no avail. Eventually, when he had to go to a meeting I adjusted it back.

Hey - I think this is my 1000th post - I've got the skull icon now! Woo Hoo!

RHJMap.jpg

Hmm My Dad is Chief of security for our Mall down home and I worked with him during the summers. we fed his scretaries gum that turned their teeth blue for two days, put a bar of soap in the restroom so they had black hands when they came out, We had Live Wildcats for a few days for an exhibition and my Dad and I placed fake "poo" on the halls after they walked the cats afterhours so the night crew would freak. I think the funniest though..My Dad rented a gorilla costume and some of the night maintenace was in center court taking an unscheduled break..at night the mall is very quiet and it's very dark. Every little sound echoes and it's hard to pinpoint. Anyway my dad starts making coughing noises like apes do and totally had the crew freaking..then he comes from nowhere chasing them and they split so fast..Truly was amazing and we caught it all on film. Placed Dummies on the floors in the very darkest of halls so that his guards stumbled across "Murder scenes" That is just a few of the tamer stunts pulled. Oh and I told my cousin to eat flower seeds they were really sunflower seeds..*grins*

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

If you tape Christmas lights (have to be the bigger variety) to the antenna on a police car (the police radio, not AM/FM), the light explodes when they key the mike. Scares the $&^@ outta them!

It's also fun to spray OC (pepper spray) into the AC vents during the summer. Brother cops turn on the air to cool down and get all f&$^@d up!

Baby powder in the vents will really wreck a dark uniform, too!

Drunken_Parrot_Bar_Sign.jpg

You will be flogged. And God willing, come morning, you will be flogged some more.

We pestered a teacher once...

Slathered vasoline under his windshield wipers once.

We had no idea it would rain later in the day (chuckle) Poor man, I can still see him trying to wipe it off.

My bad. :lol:

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

In my younger days I taped a Playboy centerfold to the back of a police car while they were eating in the now long gone Bob's Big Boy Hamburgers in Long Beach, CA., that use to be on Bellflower Blvd.

Taped a picture of a weirwolf on my High Priest's door, then used masking tape and taped the door from frame to frame and then filled up the empty space with those foam peanuts as a birthday prank.

On April Fools Day, my former roomate found his room full of ping pong balls, including the ones taped to the ceiling fan spinning around. They were in his bed, his dresser, his closet, on the floor, on his desk and taped to his computer.

(I think I bought every ping pong ball in S. CA. for that one)

In my younger days I taped a Playboy centerfold to the back of a police car while they were eating in the now long gone Bob's Big Boy Hamburgers in Long Beach, CA., that use to be on Bellflower Blvd.

If that would've been my car, I wouldn't have removed it.

"Sorry, Sarge. I didn't realize it was there..." :lol:

Drunken_Parrot_Bar_Sign.jpg

You will be flogged. And God willing, come morning, you will be flogged some more.

I did something similar my senior year of high school. I went to a Catholic school and decided to give the nuns a thrill by taping photos from Playgirl magazine all over where they congregated.

At one point when I was putting up a picture, one of my classmates (who was a bit of a pill) wandered by, noticed what I was doing and said, "That's not a DIRTY picture you're putting up, is it?" I replied, "No, this is beautiful!" and continued putting up the photo.

RHJMap.jpg

I had a math teacher who always, at the beginnig of each class period, invariably would crush the papers in his trash can with his foot. One day we filled the can with water and floated some paper on top. Went in up to his knee, then withdrew his foot and started teaching as if nothing had happened.

Stole the water cooler out of the main hallway in the middle of a school day. Wore overalls and carried a clipboard with a purchase order on it. Returned it three days later and no one ever knew.

Moved the turning mark for a yacht club race, thereby running nearly the entire fleet aground. Teach them to ban us from the start of a race.

Boarded yachts during races, stealing beer, ice and, occasionally, willing wenches. Always got us disqualified. Got us banned from one yacht club race (see above). The beginning of a long pyraty career.

Hid a restaurant coworker inside a refrigerator and sent another to get a salad mix out. Worker #2 opened the door, #1 handed out the requested item and #2 took it, said "thank you" and started to walk away. After three steps #2 sort of exploded, nearly jumping out of his skin, throwing the salad all over the kitchen and screaming at the top of his lungs.

Just a few highlights...

3ff66f1f.jpg

My occupational hazard bein' my occupation's just not around...

You can also put pictures of various sorts into any carry on and read prop (book, magazine, newspaper) for an actor stepping on stage. An actor playing a preacher, for instance, opening that hymnal (actual Bibles on stage are considered unlucky, for some reason - but so is most everything else you can think of to those wacky actors) to find a nekkid picture of his own girlfriend (I'll never tell how I got my hands on THAT pic) is a nice way to spice up a long-running show that everyone is getting tired of...

sig2.jpg

Hid radio controlled cars under desks, and at the right time drove them up folks' legs, scaring the ca-ca out of them...

Arrr! That reminds me of when I used to be a school librarian. We had a small collection of stuffed animals. (These were ancient things probably stuffed back in the 1950s, so by the 1980s when I was working there, they were already on their last leg -- literally.) Anyway, we would often take the stuffed raccoon, which looked pretty darn fierce with its sharp teeth showing, and hide it under teachers' desks, when they weren't around. Shiver me timbers! The blood-curdling screams we'd hear a few minutes later were priceless. Tis a wonder we didn't send someone into cardiac arrest.

Ah, the good ole days!

I wonder if one of the most important steps on our journey is the one in which we throw away the map.

-- Loreena McKennitt

My fathers knew of wind and tide, and my blood is maritime.

-- Stan Rogers

I don't pretend to be captain weird.

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

We had a yard sale once, and put a maniquin in a bunnyrabbit costume out on the street to atract attention....

after the yard sale was over, I brought the big bunny into the house, and put it in the kitchen....

Dan our roommate cane home later, turned the corner and came face to face with a human sized Bunny....

Now we were onto something...

We would but the Bunny in his room... when he got home you could hear him curse when he turned on the lights and saw the bunny....

You would think that after doing this for awhile, Dan would get use to the big Bunny..... But it startled him each time....

Finaly, we had the owner of the local bar call us when Dan left on his way home .... I put on the Bunny costume, and stood in Dan's room.... he came home... turned on the light... jumped back in suprise..... and then went to pick up and take the Bunny back out to the kitchen...... thats when I gave him a Big Bunny Hug...... You ever seen a grown man tap dance.... <_<

If that would've been my car, I wouldn't have removed it.

"Sorry, Sarge. I didn't realize it was there..." B)

Well you see the real funny part is that the police had backed their car into the parking spot, so I doubt they saw the picture until they were on the road.... <_<

This Pranks thread reminded my of one that I've always wanted to do..... and now I think I can make it happen.... (well later this year when it's warmer....)

Equipment needed....

a row boat

a treasure chest (nothing fancy...)

a bunch of Shovels

a bunch of Pyrates

a public beach

and a "stoge" with a hidden camera to record everything

On a nice warm Summer day, when the beach has lots of people on it, alla the sudden a rowboat full of Pyrates comes around the point and lands on the beach.... dragging a treasure chest.... after pasing off a distance, they begin to dig a deep hole, and bury the treasure chest... then go back to the rowboat and leave.......

I'd love to see peoples reactions... kinda a candid camera kinda thing....