Naughty at the Ren Faire!

Jib

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought being naughty was what it's all about! :)

hey just thought i'd ask sorry

And with the clarified info then yes my toes have been curled

But why is the rum gone?

Save a horse ride a cowboy!

Take me away and take me farther, suround me now and hold me like holy

My toes are getting pruney

Also my head is round that window is square....

My name is Micheal J Kabous and i eat babies!

Your toast has been burned and no amount of scraping will remove the black stuff

I have decided that all womens bloomers for faire are to be made with the same easy access fly mens boxer shorts have!

Damn fine idea there mate!

Why didn't I think of that?

Right perfect it is!

why not just make them the crochless kind mighty comfy

But why is the rum gone?

Save a horse ride a cowboy!

Take me away and take me farther, suround me now and hold me like holy

My toes are getting pruney

Also my head is round that window is square....

My name is Micheal J Kabous and i eat babies!

Your toast has been burned and no amount of scraping will remove the black stuff

a little alcohol, a little careless, a kid sitting straight down mast from yer thighs and voila ye gots the photograph of the over exposed bush and thats not the need at faire lass! just a little hidden from view easy access window (shall we say) for opportunity???

Touch somebody you don't know today with a smile.

Aye, Rummy! Twas a grand scene! And ya culd nil ask fer a better place tan in Erelaunde! ..Save for d'Scottish highlands ...or, the Pennsylvania mountains ...or the beaches of ....well d'scene plays well where er'tis set! :blink:

I have decided that all womens bloomers for faire are to be made with the same easy access fly mens boxer shorts have!

Right perfect it is!

why not just make them the crochless kind mighty comfy

:P

I'm makin' a pair of Ladies bloomers that are crotchless... so I understood from research that they were.

As for scenes... ahhh, I've too many in mind to tell. :huh:

:P

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

• 2 months later...
A kiss that popped her outta her bodice and curled her toes...... bet he's popular with the wenches......... B)

B) Aye Aye I'll drink to that one. nothin beats a great kisser.

B)

My Soul Is Full Of Longing For The Secrets Of The Sea And The Heart Of The Great Ocean Sends A Thrilling Pulse Through Me .....

Hmmm... have yet to test that theory, Sarah. Boring ol' Iowa here.

::ponders:: I've a pondering thought here.... how's about bein' naughty at the Pirate Fests? Granted... some are more family based. But still... Why not enjoy it as though it were Tortuga or Nassau or Port Royal?!

Bring it on, Gents! B)

~Lady B

B)

Right perfect it is!

Ah now Richards, that is where period correct be better... there arn't no bloomers, or knickers ... what could be more easy access than just lifting a skirt?

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

Right perfect it is!

Ah now Richards, that is where period correct be better... there arn't no bloomers, or knickers ... what could be more easy access than just lifting a skirt?

Quite right you are about the 'underpinnings' Captain Sterling. Yet, working up at Sterling Ren Faire (we're talking Oswego, NY not Tuxedo, NY people)...there would be 'bloomer inspections' every Saturday and Sunday morning at the Turkey Leg booth and at the Dark Horse and White Horse Pub.

Shame really that it had to come down to this. All the girls were trying to get coin by show a bit more than they should...and of course, the Health Department isn't very understanding to 'period correctness' of the Faire either.

photo-2975.jpg?__rand=0.71617700+1286403
Member of "The Forsaken"

Aye... true there, Lilly.

But in any case, if I can't go without anything.. I do wear underdrawers. Since I haven't started on the crotchless bloomers.

It is rather erotic to think of those historical accuracies. My God! :o

~Lady B

:wacko:

Ooooo... Rumba! Ya WILD lass! :o

Can't say gents attempt to get under m' skirts... I often don't wear them. I wear breeches instead.

But... I wouldn't hesitate to wear one or more of my dresses with the crotchless bloomers.

~Lady B

:wacko:

All this talk o' crotchless bloomers be gettin' a pirate's heart a racin'!

I be good at throwin' axes...always have been. Won me self a few wench kisses and proceeded to torture me matey by threatenin' 'em with prodigious use of said wench kiss vouchers by wenches of ill repute. ;)

Oh, and I've also left a mate behind...we thought it was for his own good at the time...

Haven't been too naughty other than that, though I'm still young enough to allow me wicked ways to garner a more notorious reputation! ;)

My sin is lust by the by, with perhaps a smidge of greed. ;)

Sea Captain: Yar, that be handsome pete, he dances on the pier for nickels!

Sea Captain: Arrr... you gave him a quarter, he'll be dancin all day.

• 2 months later...
Quite right you are about the 'underpinnings' Captain Sterling. Yet, working up at Sterling Ren Faire (we're talking Oswego, NY not Tuxedo, NY people)...there would be 'bloomer inspections' every Saturday and Sunday morning at the Turkey Leg booth and at the Dark Horse and White Horse Pub.

Shame really that it had to come down to this. All the girls were trying to get coin by show a bit more than they should...and of course, the Health Department isn't very understanding to 'period correctness' of the Faire either.

Aye, Lil....but that also be in th' day o' 'Free Kiss Tickets".......which

ugly patrons in bad garb had a hand in doin' away wit'..... :(

Recall ye Lord Valentine....?

An'....the sheriff.........

Ye'd be glad o' wearin bloomers when th' sheriff would throw ye o'er his shoulder at auction....carry ye off stage an'....well, then I guess ye'd wish ye weren't wearin' bloomers when he had ye pinned against a tree wit' his silky hair draped o'er yer bosom.....an' his....well, ye understands th' idea all the same....... ;)

Ah...the wench auctions jus' be not th' same ana longer........ (sigh)

Three sheep...lame ha-ha....an' 'meet 'em OUTSIDE THE GATE'......(that be the Sterling Battle Cry t' avoid conflict)

An' these days....th' sheriff be just an angry plain lookin' boy/man.....wit' nay idea how t' turn that anger int' play an'seduction.....

Sad, really......

Though I'm glad we both experienced th' era o' lust an' fantasy......

fer I do na believe it be comin' back ana time soon......)

Damn! I miss those days.......

:rolleyes:

Where has this topic been hiding? I thought of creating this thred a while back, when comparing notes with PyratePhil, but was hesitant to reveal too much...

This being said, there are things I will not reveal, as they fall within my "Don't kiss and tell" tenet, which is akin to an "Attourney-Client Priviledge."

However, yesterday morning, I arrived 45 minutes before the (Bristol) Faire opened, and took my sweet time getting my gear together. Suddenly, I heard a shriek from two cars over from where I was parked. Standing up, I saw a young woman holding herself, having just slipped a chain-mail bra over a somewhat skimpy top.

"Cold?" I asked her. "Yes," she replied, "and what's worse, I forgot to bring a bra, so I don't know what I am going to wear under this."

So, I tried as hard as I could to be a gentleman, and tried so utterly hard to NOT stare and gawk at this woman (oh, and she was quite cute, I must add) as she stripped off her top while wearing covering herself as much as possible the whole time with the chilled chainmail bra.

And then some more as she custom-fitted some material with electrical tape inside the bra... while wearing it.

But I got more than an eyeful. Nice way to start the day.

In my defense, I must state that this woman addressed her wardrobe malfunction while standing up outside her car in the parking lot, using the windows of her car as mirrors to monitor her progress. It's not like I was peeping into her car, spying on her as she tried so desperately to find some privacy inside her vehicle. She was outside in teh parking lot. The whole thing had the feel of spying on your brand new girlfriend as she tries to get dressed in the dark bedroom, modestly hiding her body from you, not aware that you are actually awake in bed watching her the whole time.

Oh -- when she was done and gone, I realized that I had put all my crap on the wrong way, and had to start over almost completely from scratch. Must not have had my mind on the job.

04de8cfe.jpg

"He's a Pirate dancer, He dances for money, Any old dollar will do...

"He's a pirate dancer, His dances are funny... 'Cuz he's only got one shoe! Ahhrrr!"

FH1040.jpg

For the record, the suggestion of a theoretical game in which we imagine the possibility of a hypothetical challenge to see who could obtain the most women's phone numbers during the course of a day, in response to which I actually pushed the envelope to flirt and shmooze women to show how close I can get to their probable willingness to offer up their phone numbers...

... is not admissible to this thread, as I didn't actually get any phone numbers. So nobody mention it, okay?

04de8cfe.jpg

"He's a Pirate dancer, He dances for money, Any old dollar will do...

"He's a pirate dancer, His dances are funny... 'Cuz he's only got one shoe! Ahhrrr!"

FH1040.jpg

Being naughty at the faire in the past bit me today.

I discovered that a merchant that I was VERY naughty with two years ago still works at the faire. I was in his shop and didn't even notice. When my friend pointed out to me that the guy was there I was weirded out and had to leave the shop B)