Naughty at the Ren Faire!

Jib

One year....a long time ago...I was at a booth that had these tickle wands....a thin long stick that had a plume of feather tuft on the end...well I got so carried away with tickling passerby's with it...I walked off with it not paying for it....oh my! :huh:

other assorted naughty biz....will keep under wraps...tee hee

~~~~Sailing Westward Bound~~~~

Lady Alyx

bateau-sailor-jerry-tatouage.jpg

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to see a list of things you'd like to do naughty!!! wink, wink :)

hummm... purhaps I'll send you the list for your approval?

any recomendations would be welcome. May have to discuss a few back and forth though :lol:

William Blydes

I don't get lost, I EXPLORE!

CaptRob.jpg

Adventures on the High Seas

(refitted and back on station!)

well......we are pirates. We would have to disarm first....or risk injury. And while we are disarming, we might as well remove some un-necessary clothing. You dont NEED that coat do you? And I dont NEED....well, how bout we leave that line for you to fill in Mr. Blydes. :) :lol:

Scarlet McBayne

" Touch not the Cat without a Sheild " McBayne motto

"red is the Rose in yander garden grows

Fair is the Lily of the Valley"

well......we are pirates. We would have to disarm first....or risk injury. And while we are disarming, we might as well remove some un-necessary clothing. You dont NEED that coat do you? And I dont NEED....well, how bout we leave that line for you to fill in Mr. Blydes. :) :ph34r:

but what fun is there without danger?

" Never knock on Heaven's door. Ring the bell and run. He hates that"

' Whatever is not nailed down is MINE. Whatever I can pry loose, is not nailed down."

well......we are pirates. We would have to disarm first....or risk injury. And while we are disarming, we might as well remove some un-necessary clothing. You dont NEED that coat do you? And I dont NEED....well, how bout we leave that line for you to fill in Mr. Blydes. :) <_<

Well, to be unfettered gives that freedom of movement that has certain advantages in certain circumstances.....

William Blydes

I don't get lost, I EXPLORE!

CaptRob.jpg

Adventures on the High Seas

(refitted and back on station!)

While Pirating in Corona last one very hot, dry day, I posed with my girlfriend in front of the Privateer for pictures. Well, I was feeling a bit frisky, I suppose, and in the best shot I had slipped my blouse down beneath my breasts. :P The nearby pyrates were either oblivious or shocked, cause there was just silence in the air.

Nay, I was jestin! I wouldst ne'er do that t' another family member!

I don't have a naughtie story o' faire!

Someone died on me first night t' have an after-party.

I was trash'd on Cindo de Drynko!

Did get me ars up on the stage for CSG night on accident!

Other then that, faire shut down and now there are no more after parties.

Sadly, no stories or naughtiness!

Bunny Cutlass

• 2 weeks later...
So you are at the Ren Faire. Maybe you have enjoyed a little beverage. You feel a wee bit naughty and you are a pirate. What have you done?

Lets see...

This was on "magic chai"

1. Took a game of klench a wench way too far.....

2. ended up in the neighboring guilds encampment....

3. ended up in someone elses tent

4. Insolted irish road tax collectors

5. slaped people i'm sure

6. danced on table tops.....

7. kissed one of the girls in my guild

8. agreed to comeback next season

9. put my garb on backwards... it dosnt seem possible but i did it....(in a hurry to get out of a tricky position in a friends tent....

10. got arrested for inappropriet use of children.

i think thats it...

But why is the rum gone?

Save a horse ride a cowboy!

Take me away and take me farther, suround me now and hold me like holy

My toes are getting pruney

Also my head is round that window is square....

My name is Micheal J Kabous and i eat babies!

Your toast has been burned and no amount of scraping will remove the black stuff

the first time I went to the faire as an adult I went with a friend who regularly was seen in said theme situations. He and I matched skill at every place in the faire from throwing tomatoes at peasants ducking behind holes in a wall to archery and axe throwing, darts ring toss fencing the dunk tank and well the loser bought the next round. We drank free off each other all day and the best part of this whole epilog was that as we walked laughing and giggling along he would run up to women walking towards us and whisper to them as I approached and he said to them that I was dying within a year and asked them all to flash me their breasts. Well I must say that that day had changed my life and I too became a regular and now employee at most of the faires. Just rememeber you don't get anything if you dont ask for it!

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

the first time I went to the faire as an adult I went with a friend who regularly was seen in said theme situations. He and I matched skill at every place in the faire from throwing tomatoes at peasants ducking behind holes in a wall to archery and axe throwing, darts ring toss fencing the dunk tank and well the loser bought the next round. We drank free off each other all day and the best part of this whole epilog was that as we walked laughing and giggling along he would run up to women walking towards us and whisper to them as I approached and he said to them that I was dying within a year and asked them all to flash me their breasts. Well I must say that that day had changed my life and I too became a regular and now employee at most of the faires. Just rememeber you don't get anything if you dont ask for it!

Why does this story not suprise me?

But why is the rum gone?

Your toast has been burned and no amount of scraping will remove the black stuff

Why does this story not suprise me?

because the truth hurts!

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

:unsure: nice

But why is the rum gone?

I met a pirate guy selling swords and spent the better part of a faire season making out with him in the "blige" (storage closet) of the ship he worked in. Of course if the closet was unavailable we'd just make out in front of everyone. Saw him once more a week after the faire ended and then never again.

For the best I assure you! Though it was a fun memory : <_<

• 1 month later...
Ever seen anything that curled your toes at the Ren Faire?

in a good way or bad way

But why is the rum gone?