POTC 2 Opening, Baltimore-Washington

Gute Morgan

Gute-

I put a post up about this on the ships board. When I get back in town Monday I will let you know what the response is.

I know at least two of the other area Captains have been reading the post (Chelle & Chaos) and I will put a word out to the ones that don't get over here.

Duncan

Captain Duncan McGuyver

Crew Of The Vigilant

Baltimore Maryland Based

17th & 18th Century Naval Living History

Crew Of The Vigilant

The Juryrig

MDRF Based Social & Renfaire Crew

The Juryrig

Port Tortuga

A Piracy based Pennsic household

B09 Block, The Highlands (Up Hill & Left)

Port Tortuga

• 4 weeks later...

For more developments on this here raid, see Capn Mad Molly Mudd's new thread, POTC2 (Raid on Arundel Mills and Sail in Balt.) in Raids.

It be me intention, if there be sufficient numbers of pyrates who can make the movie but can't do the sail on the Clipper City, to see about some additional cavorting and roving at Arundel Mills the day of this event. See more in Mad Molly's thread.

At yer bloody service,

Nathaniel "Gute" Morgan

Buccaneer, Brigand, & Cutthroat

Plundering the Spanish Main Since 1701®

"Refuse that, 'n' ye've seen th' last o' me but musket balls."

For more developments on this here raid, see Capn Mad Molly Mudd's new thread, POTC2 (Raid on Arundel Mills and Sail in Balt.) in Raids.

It be me intention, if there be sufficient numbers of pyrates who can make the movie but can't do the sail on the Clipper City, to see about some additional cavorting and roving at Arundel Mills the day of this event. See more in Mad Molly's thread.

I'd be interested in that. A couple of my crew mates have stated that they wouldnt be interested in cruising, but otherwise they're all ready for rowdyness to ensue.

I'd be interested in that. A couple of my crew mates have stated that they wouldnt be interested in cruising, but otherwise they're all ready for rowdyness to ensue.

Get me a head count if you can.

At yer bloody service,

Nathaniel "Gute" Morgan

Buccaneer, Brigand, & Cutthroat

Plundering the Spanish Main Since 1701®

"Refuse that, 'n' ye've seen th' last o' me but musket balls."