Other forums you belong to?

Pew

Are there any other forums you belong to?

Pirate, home improvement, sport, historical, food and drink, vehicle specific, etc . . .

Just interested to see what else is out there and what other pirate's hobbies are.

Pieter_Claeszoon__Still_Life_with_a.jpg, Skull and Quill Society thWatchDogParchmentBanner-2.jpg, The Watch Dog

"We are 21st Century people who play a game of dress-up and who spend a lot of time pissing and moaning about the rules of the game and whether other people are playing fair."

I post on a POTC fansite called The Crewe of the Black Pearl! Our group attends all kinds of piratical events, and we schedule Pirates of the Caribbean interactive showings! We have a script and everyone comes dressed as a pirate, kinda like Rocky Horror Picture Show only with POTC! Check out our forum at:

http://movies.groups.yahoo.com/group/POTCBP/

I'm known as Lt. Lightning Bolt on that site!

I just signed on to the Muzzleloading site yesterday, but also am on two Western Martial Arts forums, three stage combat forums, Swordforum, Historical trekking, Fand I war, and my own yahoogroup for maritime combat.

I need a life..... :(

Monterey Jack

"yes I am a pirate 200 years too late,

the cannons don't thunder, there's nothin to plunder,

I'm an over-40 victim of fate,

arrivin too late.........."

i belong to parenfaire.net abd the international wenches guild. some other things too, that i can't think ofat the monment. parenfaire.net is a site for fans of the pa ren faire - playtrons, vendors, castmembers and others.

~snow :D

with faith, trust and pixiedust, everything is possible ;)

if it be tourist season, why can't we shoot them?

IWG #3057 - Local 9

emmf steel rose player - bella donna, 2005

improv cast member and dance instructor - fort tryon medieval festival

lady neige - midsummer renaissance faire

I have belonged to the rpg.net for years.

http://forum.rpg.net

I regularly visit the Geneseo Area Gaming Group's site since I attend their game convention almost every year.

http://gagg.geneseo.edu

I used to attend the Pirates Ahoy site more often before I found the pub.

http://forum.piratesahoy.net

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpeg

Hoo boy! Do you really want to know?

FanForce.Net - San Diego Forum

San Diego Star Wars Society Forum (site admin)

Rebel Legion Forum (moderator)

Sunrider Base Forum (the local portion of Rebel Legion; I'm the "big cheese" of this group)

Sunrider Base Project Forum (site admin)

501st Southern California Garrison (moderator)

Jedi Assembly

Order of the Grey

Does anyone see a trend here? :wub:

hook_banner2.jpg

Captain, we always knew you were a whoopsie.

Rumors of my death are entirely premature.

Besides this board I frequent a couple forums that are populated by rennies in the midwest, a couple for my favorite bands (Great Big Sea, Gaelic Storm) a couple special interest (Trek fan fiction, tropical fish keeping) and the one I moderate for our performance group. I also keep track of one "professional purpose" board that caters to tech theatre geeks.

NOAH: Wow... the whole world flooded in just less than a month, and us the only survivors! Hey... is that another... do you see another boat out there? Wait a minute... is that a... that's... are you seeing a skull and crossbones on that flag?

Ministry of Petty Offenses

lets see

the poxy boggards/merry wives of windsor forum, belles of bedlam forum, the rogues guild, the wenches guild, the order of the drowning kitten. thats it I think.

" Never knock on Heaven's door. Ring the bell and run. He hates that"

' Whatever is not nailed down is MINE. Whatever I can pry loose, is not nailed down."

When it rains, it pours.

I belong to a movie music review forum at www.scorereviews.com. I've lately taken to an email/forum type thing called INTJ List or some such. You have to sign up and you start getting email. (You almost have to have gmail for this.)

I have several now inactive memberships, like piratesinfo.com (where, for all I know, I may still be a mod) and theForce.net. I seldom visit - done with them.

I have memberships at a dozen other forums for various reasons, but I do not post often. In fact, I do not really post at all on most of them, I just used them for info gathering on occasion. Among them are the forums at Rottentomatoes.com, imbd.com, raventheraider.net and, of course, http://www.tv.com/the-dukes-of-hazzard/sho...684/forums.html. B) (I had a question about the show - what can I say?)

"You're supposed to be dead!"

"Am I not?"

gallery_1929_23_24448.jpg

APT Community Connection (Administrator)

Yacht Club

PRP

POTCCostuming

Tales of the Seven Seas

the Royalist's board

Travel board for Disney area parks

TripAdvisor

Epinions (favorite for researching products)

Asperger Parent Network

Autistic Parent Group in Arizona

Feingold Group (dietary intervention group for autistic spectrum)

There is more but I don't visit them as often anymore, but when the need arises....

I've been using the interent since the late 80's when it all it was script. My major in college was Computer Mediated Communication. I like to call it one of my addictions. B)

~Black Hearted Pearl

The optimist expects the wind. The pessimist complains about the wind. The realist adjusts the sails.

well, i have been given the official duty of advertising the Penguin Conspiracy, because we are seriously running out of people. the basic concept is: penguins are evil. they want to take over. they already have fwance (thats not a spelling error, it has to be spelled with a w) and they can only be repulsed by rubber ducks and pickles.

:P it looks so much stupider on here than on there...

but its lots of fun. its just basically saying random stuff and attempting to tie it in to either the penguins or monty python (who isnt evil, just fun to quote).

anyone who wants to join can, its www.thepenguinconspiracy.com, we have a tea party going on right now, and a cyber pirate ship.

and i'm kinda easy to spot. i'm the only pirate.

The pub

waiting for auth for the muzzelloader.com forum

a couble yahoo groups broadsides to witch I have posted once and the confederate privateers run by Capn William.

used to hang at the hotrod forums but the whole import vs. domestic sh*t got too stupid

and fordmusclemagazines forums but my subscription is up (even though the forum is free) and I have too little time till I can get a laptop

always looking for more though

THIS BE THE HITMAN WE GOIN QUIET

I own and operate, along with other dedicated people a forum about witchcraft and modern paganism at;

Well...here

Although I myself have no religious beliefs persay, nor no belief in any God, which makes me a true heathen.... I identify with modern paganism in the sense that I feel nature is the only rule... we are who we are, we must do what we must do, and to hell with those who think otherwise.

Hell..... that's a joke son.... no religious beliefs.. right?

skeletonav.gif