Ship Wanted

DirectorDave

Ahoy, Mateys!

I'd be settin' sail on my new feature film -- a pyrated version of the adventure of "Treasure Island" come late February.

Though the budget be small, the vision is large, and I would be needing a fine pyrate vessel to be my set. Alas, there'd be little treasure in it for anyone (as the budget is less than the sword budget on "Pirates of the Caribbean"), but I'm hoping that the Goddess of the Sea is kind, that you'll join me in a real adventure of sorts.

I'd be land locked in Southern California, but I could set sail up and down the Pacific coast if the ship be strong. The feature starts in late February and I'd be needin' the ship for four days. It doesn't have to sail.

Yes, I'll be posting for a motley crew soon, but ye should wait until I get my ship in order. A hearty thank you to all!

:unsure:

Hmm, with a small budget, you might skip Gray's Harbor; they generally don't want to interrupt their educational programs, as their owner, Les Bolton stated in the recent ASTA conference. Hawaiian Chieftain will be in the yard hauled out in Cabo by Feb., Lady Washington is in Ed. mode in Central Ca. then. If in doubt, call 'em, as suggested by the above non-Tallship owner.. We are available, just finished 'True Carribean Pirates' for the History Channel with Lady Washington, Pilgrim, and Spirit. However, we're 'harbor-hopping' from Oxnard to San Diego the last week of Jan. and then transiting back from San Diego to Oxnard the first week in Feb., and we have another pirate documentary filming in April..If interested, timing would be essential, but we're sailing the coast in that period...One thing to consider is that there really aren't any vessels readily available that would resemble the Hispanola.. In the great era of pirate flicks, many old hulks were raised, and sunk again, never more to be seen..Click on any link in my signature, or....CLICK HERE

OR HERE!

:lol: