New Years Resolutions

Patrick Hand

Charity, please do not fall into the trap of thinking that how long you grieve is equivalent to how much you love someone. On it's face, that may sound innapropriate. But I know from experience, this is the case. You have to move on, because those who have passed will not understand why you are "stuck" in this one moment. They have transcended time, space, and everything you and I know. Let go, and move on. You are far too glorious a spirit to moor yourself among the dead. Live!! Love, and show the world that you are who you are! It took me 3 years to lean this lesson, after my Father passed. The world is waiting for you, dear Charity. Show them what you've got!! B)

Yo ho ho! Or does nobody actually say that?

the best way to honour those past is to live well and be happy

Charity the man has knowledge, Take heart and set yer course !

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

Show them what you've got!!   

the best way to honour those past is to live well and be happy

Charity the man has knowledge, Take heart and set yer course !

Thanks guys, no worries i intend to!

It's just hard work out stuff when you're alone and lot and my dad&aunt are the kind of "No use talking about it".

I've got specialized help now to help me deal with it.

When one and half year you live just for one thing and person and it all falls away you fall into a deep hole it's hard climbing out of but hey..make no mistake, doesn't mean i'm not having fun either :P

I'm still about to have fun..now it's a matter of bringing the two sides in balance and i promise ye i'll not let ye down guys :P

THANKS (and i'm back LOL..no more hiding out ) :P:P:P

hero.jpg