Temperament test

Mad Matt

I'm sure some are. But, maybe it's just me, it seems to make sense to answer using your gut, instead of trying to figure out what the "correct" answer might be.

Drunken_Parrot_Bar_Sign.jpg

You will be flogged. And God willing, come morning, you will be flogged some more.

Actually, you're supposed to respond with the first thing that comes into your head. (The, er, "gut" response.) The reason the test usually fails to work properly is because people are trying to portray themselves in a way they would not normally behave. It is, by definition, a behavioral test, so answering in a way that sought a desired, idealized version of your behavior would confuse it. Well, if it were animate, it would confuse it.

"You're supposed to be dead!"

"Am I not?"

gallery_1929_23_24448.jpg

Now, that is interesting. My parents are both Ss. My one sister is an ISTJ (which sort of makes sense), but my other sister is an ENFP. Bunch of Ns springing from the loins of Ss.

What does your mom do?

My mum was a therapist, but she's retired now, so she's a silversmith. I was a marine pathologist, computer geek, college professor and now I'm a financial advisor. So even though we're very much alike, our paths have been very different.

RHJMap.jpg