Group Buy on Shoes?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mr Beane, you know this on this forum because I informed you. Right?

Funny thing is... in light of the new archaeological evidence, this shoe was in fact the property of a 9 year old boy. Fascinating. Mr BALLS always was curious as to the small size of the shoe.

As for Greg aka GoF, he deserves nothing but PRAISE in this. He tried to do us all a service, we should all thank him for his efforts.

Greg, I am very sorry it had to turn out this way. I appreciate all you have done to try to make this dream come true.

My Home on the Web

The Pirate Brethren Gallery

Dreams are the glue that holds reality together.

Mr Beane, you know this on this forum because I informed you.  Right?

As for Greg aka GoF, he deserves nothing but PRAISE in this.  He tried to do us all a service, we should all thank him for his efforts.

Greg, I am very sorry it had to turn out this way.  I appreciate all you have done to try to make this dream come true.

Here! Here! You tried your best, unfortunately the dealer hasn't been honest with you and that is certainly NOT your fault. I agree with Blackjohn that we owe you thanks for trying so hard to make this all work...

Hector

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

sorry to hear of your misfortune lad ...been there m'self and as for the shoemaker ....so many manufacturers make promises they have no intentions of delivering upon .....HUZZAH!!! for your efforts and for those who are disappointed ....it didn't cost you a farthing so quit your carping :unsure::(:(

sorry to hear of your misfortune lad ...been there m'self and as for the shoemaker ....so many manufacturers make promises they have no intentions of delivering upon .....HUZZAH!!! for your efforts and for those who are disappointed ....it didn't cost you a farthing so quit your carping   

Here.,here., I second callenish gunners post in its entirety. I hope ya heal up well GoF .,Best wishes to ya sir !

I am not Lost .,I am Exploring.

"If you give a man a fire, he will be warm for a night, if you set a man on fire, he will be warm for the rest of his life!"

Greg

I lift a tall glass of rum to ye mate. Tis a grand thing to work so long on. Life, like the sea moves us where it will. Sometimes to the shores we seek and oft times not.

heal up and attack something anew -

let the colonies know if ye er' seem headed this way - this ol' dog has a bottle of rum waiting.

Willie the rumrunner :unsure:

You can ner' have enough sand in yer stew.

Thanks for the kind words guys.... I am on the mend, but now in the middle of a house move.....

I haven't given up on the shoes just yet....

I will let everyone know what i find.

greg

Come aboard my pirate re-enacting site

http://www.gentlemenoffortune.com/

Where you will find lots of information on building your authentic Pirate Impression!

Sorry to piss everybody off...

And I say that as a greeting,

I understand the problems and work that goes on behind getting ANYONE to do what they promise, you have no idea what I do for a living, nor what I've done....

I was upset that I had to find out somewhere else, that I was not privy to, as I was as ready as everyone else to buy shoes...

I stand by that. STILL.

I DO NOT FIND FAULT WITH GREG, WHOM I'VE NEVER MET

I was willing to blindly do business with whomever...

That was my feeling, still is, get over it.

I was pissed that I had to search for the answers to the questions I had asked.

If I have to be the Asshole, so be it.

I thought you people were Pirates.

As an aside,

Hey,

Greg thanks for all yer work.

I know it was a labor of love, it wasn't about you, yer site and work is what appealed to me. I was excited and willing to throw in. I was pissed about the COMMUNICATION from the others that have a relationship with you. Busted limbs suck and I hope yers heals straight. At least ye will know when it's gonna rain, that's the plus...

I know. I've been busted up way worse and it sucks.

Pirates should get over being so fragile. On this forum for one...

I lost my 20 sided die...

Still Beane,

Somehow still the ass, and proud of it.

Someone's got to be it.

I was upset that I had to find out somewhere else, that I was not privy to, as I was as ready as everyone else to buy shoes...

I stand by that. STILL.

You can always join my mail list, if you haven't already...

And I seriously doubt anyone took any offence by anything you said. I've been here for awhile... this place is pretty darned stable as forums go. Rarely does anyone really get bent out of shape.

My Home on the Web

The Pirate Brethren Gallery

Dreams are the glue that holds reality together.