Many Greetings!

Asukaru

I've got tails now, I'll take some...I mean I'll take heads!

BTW, Asukaru...

I wouldn't mind ye and Scarlett dancin' to the fine Irish tune, "Whiskey in the Jar". As you'll find in other threads, my favorite band is Metallica who just so happens to have a lively rendition o' this here tune.

TURN IT UP!

Drunken_Parrot_Bar_Sign.jpg

You will be flogged. And God willing, come morning, you will be flogged some more.

Welcome abaord lass. A fellow haunter ye be. I work an attraction called the Trail of Terror here abouts in the Connecticut Colony. Me thanks for the tankard. Be seeing ye about the port lass.

Scupper

"That's the navy for you. Rum in the scuppers today. Blood in the scuppers tomorrow."

Thrist is a shameless disease. So here's to a shameful cure!

"Loyalty, honesty and directness are traits I admire. Insecurity, snipes and disrespect I will not tolerate in the least."

Welcome to you Asukaru! Now don't let the words of these lads get to you. I see that they are getting a bit carried away with their imaginations! Truth is that a fyner bunch ye won't find! Gramercy for the grog - and here's to many more shared drynks!

Thanks fer fillin in yer profile lass! I hopes ye don't be workin the weekends, fer thar be groups of pirates from right here in so cal ye can meet into and join their fun at all the faires about, with the two existing being Stranglehold (mostly) in the San Diego area Sam and Killian be members and P R P (Port Royal Privateers) all over the many so cal counties. Iron Bess, Black Hearted Pearl and Red Maria be members. Then there be a few of us "others" so named as our existance is just getting started and in the planning stages. Any ways welcomes to the happiest place on the net! The World Famous Pyracy.com pub!

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

:lol: Thank ye, sais, yet again for the warm welcome!

Doesn't matter which end we start with, we're switchin' off in a couple o' minutes, anyway!

Now boys, there's plenty of me to go around, an' I don't plan on disapearing anytime soon!

Thankfully, my weekends be free now, or will be as soon as the 'oliday's end. I'm already workin' on gettin' me garb together for the faire season.

Oh! An' feel free to call me Asu, since Asukaru can be a bit o' a mouthful ;)