Many Greetings!

Asukaru

'Allo there, me lords and lasses! Forgive me my weak Pirat-ese, I be very much a work in progress! Now what would you have me say? Me life story? Tisn't much. I'm a wench at Knott's Scary Farm's Halloween Haunt - I found this haven last October when I was looking for items to educate me fellow pirates with. Me faire experience is limited, but I'm lookin' ta learn, and lookin' forward to the new faire season to polish me persona. An' my servin' skills. I'll make the best effort not to spill as I buy and serve ya all a round!

welcome. I be having a Capt morgan and coke. hold the coke

" Never knock on Heaven's door. Ring the bell and run. He hates that"

' Whatever is not nailed down is MINE. Whatever I can pry loose, is not nailed down."

Asukaru m' dear....welcomes to ta' pub luv. Don't be knowin' of any lords 'round here 'cept maybe Diego, but he prefer's ta' be called Monseeeenyor (ne'r could figger out how ta' spell that). That gent at the end o' the bar be named Ray, an ye best be fillin' his pockets wit dubloons, cause ta' first ting ye be doin' is buyin' us all a round o' drinks. I'll be havin' Tattoo ifn't ye please. Now tha second ting is ye needs ta' fill out yer bio luv. A picture would be nice as well....clothing optional of course ;) . Cheers to ye Asukaru B) Now why don't ye hop up on that thar table wit Rummy & Scarlett an' show us some dancin' ;)

barbadossambanner0zj.jpg

"There be the chest, inside be the gold, we took them all. Spent them and traded them. We frittered them away on drink and food and pleasurable company. The more we gave them away, the more we came to realize... the drink would not satisfy, food turned to ash in our mouths, and all the pleasurable company in the world could not slake our lust. We are cursed men....Compelled by greed we were, and now we are consumed by it."

Ahoy dear lass,

Glad to have ye aboard. Knott's Scarey Farm is totally fun (Went to it during Halloween some years ago.) Anyway, I be sure ye be a fine wench there and do a great job showing your piratitude to yer mates.

Parrot Bay fer me and I'll save one fer you too! B);)

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>Have Parrot Bay, will travel.

WILL SHARE TOO!!!</span>

Arrrrr, another wench ta be foolin' round with, welcome ta the pub, darlin', ye can be buyin' me another pint o' stout n' leavin' yer number on that napkin thar  ;)   ... does ye dance? B)

Yargh Mick! Tiss a blessing she be from sunny Southern California as well! (though how'd ye know since she hasn't filled in her profile yet) But! all that aside! Welcomes aboard lass. Tis our fond hope that ye be with great friendship here and nay a bad day occur within these oh so hallowed grounds. The bar keep is Ray (I point) over there he be and the man polishin the glass he be known as Mr. P E W. right friendly and edumacated too! I be Diego and since yer buyin I'll be 'avin a Tattoo if you please? Grammercy weel then. Again to ye welcome aboard!

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

Welcome aboard, luv! I concur with me best mate, Durty Mick. Best be fillin' in yer profile afore Diego gets a hold of ye. Photos, clothed er otherwise arrrrrr always welcome.

I'll be takin' a Rum Runner, luv. Best be quick about it afore ye get pinched!

Drunken_Parrot_Bar_Sign.jpg

You will be flogged. And God willing, come morning, you will be flogged some more.

Asukaru, welcome te the pub luv..Now I be Scarlet McBayne an a real regular around here...sos ifin ye have any question, ask away. Now mind ye watch some o these lads around here ( I not be namin any names : DURTY MICK, BARBADOS SAM, MAD MATT,and several others) they be mighty friendly with their hands... ;)B)

A tatoo fer me ifin ye please, but then why don't ye join me an the girls up on the bar fer a round o dancin ;););)

Scarlet McBayne

" Touch not the Cat without a Sheild " McBayne motto

"red is the Rose in yander garden grows

Fair is the Lily of the Valley"

Hey! 'Tis not much of a surprise when she knows 'bout us ahead o' time. Yer goin' the right way fer a smacked bottom!

hmmm...maybe that's what ye were wantin' anyway!

Get up and dance girls, the higher ye kick, the more us lads be linkin' it. :)

You will be flogged. And God willing, come morning, you will be flogged some more.

Well how about that? A fellow Knotts Scary Farm person! I did the Haunt for 9 years!

Are you on the streets of Ghost Town or in one of the mazes?

I did the streets. If you are on the Ghost Town streets, do you know the Green Witch? She's a looooong time friend of mine for many years.

Anyways, welcome and enjoy yourself! :rolleyes:

:lol: Thank ye all, sais, for the mighty fine welcome. I'll take a Dr. Pepper meself with a tad bit of rum, an' if someone will give me a hand I'll join the other wenches on ta table. I warn ye though; me dancing is like me poker playing - I've no clue what I'm be doing but I manage to hold me own.

Well how about that? A fellow Knotts Scary Farm person! I did the Haunt for 9 years!

Are you on the streets of Ghost Town or in one of the mazes?

I did the streets. If you are on the Ghost Town streets, do you know the Green Witch? She's a looooong time friend of mine for many years.

A fellow Haunter! Fantastic! I knew many of us do faire, and I know of one that works in a pirate shop in whittier, but I didn't expect to find anyone on here. Dunno why, it jus' didn't occur to me... mebbe I should be laying off me rum.

I know of the Green Witch, but, sadly, I don't know her personally. We would dress in the same room but I jus' never had the chance nor the time to introduce meself.

Anywho, I be one of the maze monsters. The Haunt Gods were gracious and made me a 'Wicked Wench' in Red Beards Revenge. This was me rookie (I prefer Swabbie) year as a monster, however I do know a few streets monsters from both CS, SBMT, and GTS since I've worked the haunt for the past four years.

My! I'm ramblin! *Eyes the nearly empty cup* Maybe I should lay off the rum!

At any rate the profile is (mostly) up. I'm stuck at me day job so I've no access to any of my photos or the like until later :o

I'd be more 'n happy to have Ray fill yer mug, lass. I'll also be the one givin' you a hand to get up on the bar so's ye can get them legs a kickin'.

Nothin' difficult, just follow the other girls' lead. Now, HAVE AT IT!

"Allow me", says Scarlet as I leans over an pulls Asukaru on te the bar top." I didn't know ye lads were all talk...a lass could get old waitin fer the two o ye to decide who get which end." :rolleyes::P:P

Now deary, how bout we start with a little Pyrate style coyote ugly? Woo Hoo, ye go girl!!

Scarlet McBayne

" Touch not the Cat without a Sheild " McBayne motto

"red is the Rose in yander garden grows

Fair is the Lily of the Valley"