PIP 2005 photos

Maggie

William,

Awesome sunset pics, and great flash shots from the cannon!! Thanx for sharing...well...now I know who you are!!.. Check out picture number 5 I think you may like that one....I liked the Wolf framed by the flag too...Very nice..

Also to Patrick...You actually caught me sans camera...not an easy feat! ( Lady in red, Sitting on the floor watching Empty Hats) Thanx.

Maggie B)

Excellent. Aye. I was lamenting that I didn't have a picture of that. Thank you, lass.

Poor Kip. I ran the old soldier right through.

0aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaDSC_3223.jpg

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpeg

Aye Patrick, I love doing that parade, ...It's so much fun!!.. You are in the group shot from that night..and look who else I caught there!..(adds yet another photo)

This is fun, putting faces to names...I wish we'd had a chance to talk too.

Maggie :lol:

Maggy, it was great seeing you again at PIP and taking all those wonderful pictures of the whole show , I wanted to get some pictures myself but i got too busy with setting up the cannon , loading the pistols and plundering around the fort , the pub and pilaging around town to pull out the camera . I was in town for 5 days and still didn't get to do every thing I wanted to do and see ,,,,,, more later , thanks again willie wobble

William Red Wake how did you manage to take so many pictures that had a Golden Age Feel? You seem to be able to remove/ edit certain pieces of the modern and leave behind a wonderful image that seems to beackon back in time. Most often when I take a photo I get a dude with capenters crack wearing an "I'm with Stupid" T-shirt and a Chicago Bears hat bent over in the back ground.

Wonderful

William Red Wake how did you manage to take so many pictures that had a Golden Age Feel? You seem to be able to remove/ edit certain pieces of the modern and leave behind a wonderful image that seems to beackon back in time. Most often when I take a photo I get a dude with capenters crack wearing an "I'm with Stupid" T-shirt and a Chicago Bears hat bent over in the back ground.

Wonderful

Luck and occasionally Photoshop.

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpeg

Aye! Fyne Photo's of PIP'05...much thanks there lad fer sharin' them.... looks like the fort was hospitable quarters... never mind the ghosts!... and Anne B. and Mary R....thanks fer gettin' a pic of them two in Gaol....

Cheers... B)

Pyracy in all it's Glory,

Yers,

D.L.

aka DurtyLaFey

member of a few crewes....but that be a personal question.