Leather by Longshore

Misery

Ok ive heard alot of you in the past asking about custom leatherwork.

My father and I have been doing it for years at renfaires, SCA events, and the like. We do every thing from belt pouches to belts to baldrics, purses, backpacks, sheaths, scabards, quivvers, holsters, etc. (hell we made a baldric & holster for my buddies blunderbuss just so he didnt have to carry it while shopping). we can also do custom tooling depending on the design.

In the SCA in the kingdom of Caid, Leather by longshore used to be a well known place to get custom work. we stand by our work 100% for life (besides normal wear and tear of course).

all of our work is done by my father or myself by hand (no machine stitching).

so finally I decided that it was time we started it back up and broadened our customer base. So we now have an ebay store for your browsing convience. but if you cant find something you like on our site or would like detailed custom work feel free to let us know.

Leather By Longshore

f0_11.JPG

it will be abit for us to build stock onlibne but there is a handfull of our normal pouches on currently. more pouches will be added tonight, aswell as more items to come.

More bags have been added. 2 in black and many natural tanned buffalo pouches which has a nice texture, very supple yet strong. If you like the look and texture of the buffalo let us know, were looking into an order of black buffalo.

A Misery

do you guys make baldric i asum you do but i asking anyway

I need a baldric but just the belt i have a buckle i just need a black baldric let me know

ol jackĀ  :ph34r:

yea we do baldrics but to give you a proper pricing we need to know some more info.

with of leather (measure inside buckle)

length from where you want it to hit on your side over other shouler and back to same point.

what you want to mount to it (may take a frog or hanger or holster)

color wanted

if its a sword baldric we'd need the sword, sheath and buckle to make a proper hanger & baldric for it. same for a blunderbus. If you have a hanger for it already we only need the hanger & buckle.

if you want it tooled it will cost more and take longer but can be done. tooling can be painted aswell.