Harry Potter

Lumin

Ahoy! This may be sounding a bit weird but here it goes. I have made a my own Harry Potter movie called Harry Potter and the Killer Seal, Here is the dilema: I thought it would be cool to make a version with "Pirate" subtitles and I was wondering if you pirates could help me out. Well, here are the words:

Oh hey Hedwig. Whats that you’ve got there?

A fetus! Hedwig!

You know Hedwig, I have been thinking of getting me some new clothes.

Maybe some Sean John, or Fubu.

What else do you have?

Say, Hedwig? Ah!

Blimey, you’ve been petrified.

Harry, your hair is getting brollick!

So, groundskeeper guy, what do you make of this?

Beware of the killer seal? I’ve heard about this before.

Very scary. They say it has blue eyes,

Big hips. (laughter)

Well thank you. Goodbye.

If you need anything, just holler back young one.

Ah, Hermione, help me!

No!

Sealus Burnicus

Where’s Voldemort?

I’m right here, and you’d better cast a spell to protect yourself.

I’m the one who sent that seal to get you, and now I’m going to get you my self.

Rictesempra

Expelliarmus

Ha ha, ha. Blimey! I’ll get you Voldemort, someday.

Some of the words may sound weird but, trust me, it works for the movie. Enjoy! :P

Aye Lumin, 'ere goes...

Ahoy, matey, what ye be carryin'?

A fetus sez you, eh?

Bugger all this talk!!!!

Then 'arry cuts Hedwig open wif 'is cutlass an cooks 'im fer lunch an invites all 'is pyrate friends ta join in the feastin'!!! They finishes their meal and gets good and snookered on spiced rum!!!

Tha End

:P

The pirate Knifehand Ken captured many galleons, killing over five-hundred men in cold blood. He would tear the captains hearts out and swallow them whole. Often forcing his victims to eat their own lips.

ok, this has nothing to do with the subject of the post but here is what i said on TLAPD:

arr, there be a yeller jacket comin' t' sting like bowel remover duty, the groggy bilge rat bee, I shouldn't a splacked 'im with a can o pringles

translation for those who need it:

ah there is a yellow jacket coming to sting me like the sting of intensive labor, The stinky, bad, bee, I should not have hit him with a can of pringles.

A bit touched in tha 'ead ye may very well be, but that be jest fine!!! I gots a 'int o' madness in me as well!!! It be trifle more than a 'int, actually. To tells ye tha truth, I be completely insane.

:P:P:P:P:P:P

The pirate Knifehand Ken captured many galleons, killing over five-hundred men in cold blood. He would tear the captains hearts out and swallow them whole. Often forcing his victims to eat their own lips.

I sure am weird, eh?

*steps up on soapbox*

it's alright,Lumin,

most all of us have one sort of weirdness or another.

sanity is a myth forced on us by 1950s ideals and the tv brainwashing that went along with it;there is no sanity-no "american dream"-no perfect family or job.it's all just ideals put out by people without a clue as to what reality is.

ok-I'm through raving

:ph34r:

Capt Weaver

"No man will be a sailor who has contrivance enough to get himself into a jail; for being in a ship is being in a jail, with the chance of being drowned. A man in jail has more room, better food, and commonly better company. "

Dr. Samuel Johnson

Capt Weaver's Pirate Perversions

A pirate and Harry potter? a pirate reading harry potter?

SOMEONE NEEDS A LESSON IN PIRACY!!!!!!! :ph34r::unsure:

At least a pirate readin' Harry doesn' need a readin' lesson :ph34r:

I'm a proud piratical reader of Mr. Potter...an' proud t'call m'self one 'ell of a Slytherin!

An' not jus' cause I look good in green an' silver :ph34r:

"Don't hate me because I'm beautiful. Hate me because I am robbing you, tossing you overboard, and stealing your ship!"

-the only thing more dangerous than her.. is her needle-

I'm a proud piratical reader of Mr. Potter...an' proud t'call m'self one 'ell of a Slytherin!

Avast, Lucky Penny!

I'm sure ye'll be excited ta' know that Jason Isaacs, ol' Lucius Malfoy hisself'll be playin the part o' Hook in th' new Peter Pan.

:)

Rumors of my death were right on the money.

Avast, Lucky Penny!

I'm sure ye'll be excited ta' know that Jason Isaacs, ol' Lucius Malfoy hisself'll be playin the part o' Hook in th' new Peter Pan.

:)

Ohyes..I am very much aware.

Lucius is my favorite, favorite enough that I made his costume. However, I think Jason does a much MUCH better job.. :unsure:

"Don't hate me because I'm beautiful. Hate me because I am robbing you, tossing you overboard, and stealing your ship!"

-the only thing more dangerous than her.. is her needle-