New Disney Pirate Toys

Pirate Petee

Pete, Way back when a company by the name of Mego used to make action figures and they had some cool pirates! Google Dr. Mego and give it a look see.

I also seem to recall owning a Captain Hook and Captain Peg Leg figures with cutlass and knife throwing action. I think these were by Mattel...

• 1 month later...

That pirate girl reminds me of Anne Bonny. And I did an English presentation about her so I don't mind that. :lol:

A pirate by heart, a pirate in my soul

I always steal whatever I need, no self-control

I always long to sail my ship and explore the sea

So you'd better beware me!

Because Captain Pirate is near. And a girl too so fear

Don't you dare to question me and I might let you live

I fight and kill those without skill

So surrender now...and bow!

Pete,  Way back when a company by the name of Mego used to make action figures and they had some cool pirates!  Google Dr. Mego and give it a look see.

I also seem to recall owning a Captain Hook and Captain Peg Leg figures with cutlass and knife throwing action.  I think these were by Mattel...

Jib,

You maybe thinking of the Fighting Furies from Matchbox. They where out from 1973-76 and had 2 sets, pirates and cowboys.

I had the full set of pirates with the ship carrying case and different costumes. Man I had a blast with them; I wish I had them for my kids now.

i saw some great pirates at the mall yesterday, nice sculpting and painting. the company also makes great looking knights, and historical armies. the accesories (ships, castles, and such) were just wood with stickers, but the figures were great. i forget the name of the company, though. i have a catalog somewhere.