Battlefield Pirates v 1.0 finished!

Capn_Enigma

The long awaited Pirates Battlefield Version 1.0 is out now and uploading to FilePlanet!

Battlefield Pirates is a mod for Battlefield 1942. It enables 40+ people to engage in hand to hand combat with the enemy for strategic targets like ships, islands or fortresses.

It will be pre- released on Nov 17th for FilePlanet users and from Nov 20th for everyone.

More see here.

banner.jpg

"The floggings will continue until morale improves!"

The long awaited Pirates Battlefield Version 1.0 is out now and uploading to FilePlanet!

Battlefield Pirates is a mod for Battlefield 1942. It enables 40+ people to engage in hand to hand combat with the enemy for strategic targets like ships, islands or fortresses.

It will be pre- released on Nov 17th for FilePlanet users and from Nov 20th for everyone.

More see here.

After someone has played it let me know how it is, because i was always a counterstrike player myself back when i played games a lot. I have played bf1942 though, but it has to be an good mod to get me to spend 40 on the game again!

Let me know!

"A merry life and a short one be my motto"

Avid the PA ren faire, or live nearby? We're trying to start a club/group to do some fun things outside of the faire! www.countyerdoubloons.com/tavern