Pirates in Paradise rating

Jib

It's definitely G to PG. Nothing bawdy except songs. It's a family festival 95% of the time.

-- Hurricane

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com

I was worried. I thought mayhap Patrick had gotten too much rhum, or not enough rhum, or the rhum had gone bad or maybe he had taken one step too far in his quest for buccaneer authenticity and had replaced his keyboard with one using materials available in ye 17th century...

3ff66f1f.jpg

My occupational hazard bein' my occupation's just not around...

Nawh.... I think Willim and I got it sorta kinda figured out.............. Me and my boss have come ter a sorta understanding (OK how long can you hold yer breath till ter face turns blue.....)(ok outa fairness... my boss understands how important this is to me... so she is being cool.............. OK well not sure untill I get there......)

But I think I will be ther this year....................... yah..........

Not really... the event is a mish-mash of people - last year we had turquoise bikini guy who was a real hoot - but I don't know if he was family or family friendly. :) The crowds aren't overly huge - lots of pirates and wenches to play with and the crowd varies greatly. Most come on the last Saturday and Sunday during the fort event. That's because the locals are all working during the week. So during the weekdays it tends to be heavy on sponsors, arts patrons, writers and then tourists.

-- Hurricane

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com

PIP,

heard the Marriott got flooded, heard less rooms for gratis, heard gunners from California comin' with powder this tyme! heard Mad Eye ain't comin' and heard myself say I can come the last weekend of the event... also heard "the most phtographed pirate of 2005-California" will be making her appearance this year: Ms.Liberte Sparrow and spouse Black Dean.

Heard there will be more campin' on the beach of Fort Meyers too.....

;);)

Pyracy in all it's Glory,

Yers,

D.L.

aka DurtyLaFey

member of a few crewes....but that be a personal question.

That has certainly been my experience.

Hawkyns

:blink:

Cannon add dignity to what otherwise would be merely an ugly brawl

I do what I do for my own reasons.

I do not require anyone to follow me.

I do not require society's approval for my actions or beliefs.

if I am to be judged, let me be judged in the pure light of history, not the harsh glare of modern trends.

rod_21.jpg