Phillip Black

What's yer pirate perchin' pet?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. What's yer pirate perchin' pet?

• Parrot
    • Monkey
    • Other (please specify)
    • None

Cats? Naw, I dasn't think so. Definately a parrot. I be havin' a Sun Conure named "Santos" (AKA "Chicken Wing"). If ye look closely at me picture, ye can be seein' TH' LASS'. I didna know he be a she when I named th' lass'. As far as monkeys? They could be trouble! When a monkey causes trouble, ye would be havin' t' spank 't. I think I would get too much in th' habit o' spankin' me monkey. <_<

signature4.jpg]

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

mumble mumble...my parrot decided to give me a pierced nose last Friday...

taking the #(&^%ing bird off my shoulder and he latched onto my left nostril and bit right through it!

let me tell you it hurt like hell....... i wasn't wanting a pierced nose...bled like crazy,,,,,,,,,,,,,, at least it looks like it's going to heal ok. my left side of my face is nicely swollen and my nose looks great for Halloween..... how mess up my weekend..............

ah that scrany ol neck of that bir......................

Rosie's got a boyfriend! Do they share a cage? Perhaps you'll wake up one morning to a nest with an egg. ;)

Aye, Tori!....He's quite a little comedian, Lafitte is!...Mebbee in a few years we'll have some eggs aboard; 'tis an ultimate goal to try and produce little pirate parrots under sail :) We keep 'em side by side, but it is never a given trying to 'pair up' parrots..They like each other, but both being babies, we have to really watch them beaking each other...

RUMBA!.....that's why we raise 'em to fingers and forearms, not shoulders; too many nice body parts to munch on from up there!..Hope it heals well, (my nose never does!).....

:ph34r:

Royalist, I fixed your double posting, and deleted the approprieate things. I will do that for anyone when I see double posting, just as a courtsey to the poster and the readers.

Regarding my parrot verses yours, yours are a whole lot bigger than my little Senegal.

My parrot just got p.oed at me, because he likes to sit on my shoulder and I needed to remove him, he didn't want to go, hence the bite....

sure hope your nose is feeling better, rumba! just hate unplanned piercings! ;)

~snow :D

with faith, trust and pixiedust, everything is possible ;)

if it be tourist season, why can't we shoot them?

IWG #3057 - Local 9

emmf steel rose player - bella donna, 2005

improv cast member and dance instructor - fort tryon medieval festival

lady neige - midsummer renaissance faire