• Monkey
    • Other (please specify)
    • None

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aw, she's adorable!

my cats are a bit bigger than what id want perched on my shoulder. Precious is the oldest, about 10, and when last weighed she was 23 pounds (but she lost some, so she probably weighs about 17 by now). She's a calico. Cranky as anything anymore.

callie is a rescue. we got her from a shelter. pure black except for one bitty white spot, with gold eyes. she's gotta weigh about 20, and because she's longhair, she looks like 25 pounds. she's sweet though, i swear you could actually play catch with her and she'd just sit there and purr away.

Parrot :angry:

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

coffeekitty.jpg

Not a purebred Mainecoon, but at least 90% He's 20lbs now.

But I wouldn't take him on a boat... he's a great mouser but he's clumsy as all get-out. He'd be overboard in a matter of hours. :lol:

As for the question of parrot vs. monkey... I'd take the monkey. I worked in a pet store for a number of years and couldn't stand the squawking of the birds... especially the Maccaws. We had one Royal Blue who NEVER shut up... always screaming at the customers.

NOAH: Wow... the whole world flooded in just less than a month, and us the only survivors! Hey... is that another... do you see another boat out there? Wait a minute... is that a... that's... are you seeing a skull and crossbones on that flag?

Ministry of Petty Offenses

if it must be a perchin pet, then I would be ahvin to go with a parrot. If could be any pet not necessarily a perchin' one, then I would be havin to take a turn for a German Sheppard. Don't Have one but always wanted one and you can train him to fetch and guard....Like yer treasure from yer dishonest mates.

Shipwreck

Adventurer of Independent Means

TALL SAILS AND MERMAIDS TAILS, THIS BE THE LIFE FOR ME

"THEM THAT DIE WILL BE THE LUCKY ONES"

bnnr2.jpg

I'll say cat. I wouldn't mind having a furry feline to accompany me on a voyage over the seven seas, and curl up on my lap or wrap around my neck. My second choice would be parrot, as my parents have a conyer (he's like a small parrot) named Oliver, and he'd be a great accompaniment to any crew.

Perhaps we'll meet again under better circumstances. ---(---(@

Dead Men...Tell No Tales.

Welcome, Foolish Mortals...

gotta go with the monkey, but a lemur would be quite the cool percher too! :ph34r:

~snow :D

with faith, trust and pixiedust, everything is possible ;)

if it be tourist season, why can't we shoot them?

IWG #3057 - Local 9

emmf steel rose player - bella donna, 2005

improv cast member and dance instructor - fort tryon medieval festival

lady neige - midsummer renaissance faire

MY wife just got me a dirty talkin Parrot..An Batteries too.. :)

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

Gotta go with either an African Grey Parrot, or a Siamese cat... grew up with both... awesome animals, unbelievably smart...

Touche'

Ship's Marksman & Crab Fiend

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

• 3 weeks later...

Hmmm.... I can't really say other.. but...

I've the Drunken Monkey at the moment, but he'll be a gift to one of the Barbossa's out there whom I know doesn't have the monkey yet. Granted, the Drunken Monkey is a non-living, stuffed critter.

I've now my little pirate kitty. His name is Boo. But the way he acts, I may have to change his name!

Though, he acts like the little Prince of the world, he's no fear whatsoever (no joke!), adores anything that shimmers & can grab his attention (as he was playin' with my Cursed Aztec Gold medallion that hung from my neck today. Wouldn't want to let it go... I had to pry it from his claws since he was darn near chokin' me!)... and he attacks without a care other than for his pleasure. He's the perfect little pirate kitty!

He's the sleekest, deepest black as you've ever seen with the tips of his paws perfectly white, a white patch on his chest and his belly somewhat in the shape of a diamond! & yes, he loves to sit upon your shoulder at times. 4 months old & he's already a hell of a cat! He's slightly larger than his sisters body frame wise, generally the size of him mama. Last I looked... his eyes were like gazing at the ocean on a darkened night.

First expedition to Petsmart & he enjoyed himself greatly! No fear of a vehicle nor afraid of being in it, was gawking out the window with utter curiousity & enjoyed being adore by people while at the store.

But he loves the trinkets that capture his attention. Mostly it's things that shimmer and shine.

I'll have to get a picture of him... as well as he upon my shoulder whilst I am in my pirate outfit.

Now... if I could, I'd have myself a white tiger! One that would be lots like Boo, just bigger & deadlier!

A couple dogs would be interesting. Be like the Hounds of Hell!

Course a Friesian horse would be grand for that land roving when ashore for some pillaging. Tis that Dragoon in me that desires that.

Hmmm... a falcon would be right good to have as well.

But... my little pirate kitty is my current choice. He a critter after my own heart.

B)

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

At present, there be no critter perching on my shoulder. Don't really care for monkeys a'tall and parrots are pretty but an expensive animal to care for. M'cats are lap cats only and don't care much for being toted around on the shoulder.

Ah well, one less thing I have to lug around a faire with me all day long. B)

Cap'n Emerald

Captain Emerald Shaunassey O' The Salty Kiss

www.TheLadiesoftheSaltyKiss.com

Oi! Diamond, 'bout time I see ya on here! :huh: Well now, if'n we be talking SODM then, aye, I be a member o' that one as well but shhh! dinnae be tellin' anyone! :huh:

See ya this weekend, Mate!

Cap'n Emerald

Captain Emerald Shaunassey O' The Salty Kiss

www.TheLadiesoftheSaltyKiss.com