Now That's A Chest!

blackjohn

Nice, but for Nine Thousand Dollars? For that sort of plunder I be wantin' provenance, an' tha' chest had best belong to someone mighty damn famous. However, I may have a welder that owes me a favor, so that design might be a good starting place...interesting...

3ff66f1f.jpg

My occupational hazard bein' my occupation's just not around...

Perhaps I could sell my car and truck to afford it :wacko:

"A merry life and a short one be my motto"

Avid the PA ren faire, or live nearby? We're trying to start a club/group to do some fun things outside of the faire! www.countyerdoubloons.com/tavern

the process of removing the metal would have been done with a hammer and chissel and then a file to smooth the edges :rolleyes:

So, difficult and time consuming is what you're saying. :) Thanks.

Lets steal it!

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

Lets steal it!

as captain jack would say... "commandeer" me matey. we don't steal :)

anyway though, that chest is purely amazing. but that price tag is a hefty chunk o loot. Perhaps commandeering it for pirate purposes be the best idea :lol:

"A merry life and a short one be my motto"

Avid the PA ren faire, or live nearby? We're trying to start a club/group to do some fun things outside of the faire! www.countyerdoubloons.com/tavern