wanted jack sparrows sword

i found this, it is made by the people who made the prop for the movie.

Sword and Stone

look under Single Edged swords, and there is the sparrow cutlass, an exact replica of the one JD carried.

Granted it is an aluminum prop, and not a functional steel blade, but if you just want it for looks, then its perfect.

- 10 Fathoms Deep on the Road to Hell... Yo Ho Ho and a Bottle of Rum...

If ye be wanting a reasonably close *functional* cutlass, the American Iron-Mounted Hanger from Old Dominion Forge looks pretty close to me... the guard just needs to be blackened is all.

The one on the website has sold, but he might make another for ye if ye ask real nice :lol:

Captain_Sigart.jpg

Captain of the Iron Lotus

It is the angle that holds the rope, not the size of the hole.

Here be one from Loyalist Arms (http://www.loyalistarms.freeservers.com/mainpage.html) tha' looks just like Will's, that is, when Wills's is curved...watch the movie closely an' ye'll see it go from curved to straight and back again. Cut off the bows an' it looks like Jack's. Ye'll have ta blacken the brass though...six months at sea aughta 'bout do it...

infantrysword-c.jpg

3ff66f1f.jpg

My occupational hazard bein' my occupation's just not around...

• 2 weeks later...