Waging Interest; PA Pirate Feast

kaizoku

Bube's Brewery

The next one that gives us a chance to see if anyone wants to do this is:

Sunday, January 8th.

Bube's Brewery host pirate feasts every now and again where the staff is dressed as pirate, the meals are period and pirate related. I called about it and some guests dress up and some don't. Meaning we could arrive in garb.

The feasts are hosted in the catacombs:

The Catacombs Restaurant is several stories below the surface of the street in the aging cellars of Bube's Brewery.

Although I am not old enough to drink maybe this will get ye older ones thinken: http://www.bubesbrewery.com/images/ph11_big.jpg

This is just to wage interested if you are interested please check in.

Interested so far:

kaizoku

Mercenary Wench

callenish gunner

Mick MacAnselan

Zath Chauvert

tishsparrow

"A merry life and a short one be my motto"

Avid the PA ren faire, or live nearby? We're trying to start a club/group to do some fun things outside of the faire! www.countyerdoubloons.com/tavern

I would go - but I prolly can't - not legal and I think ye'd have to be to get in . . . I promise I wouldn't drink . . . too much

Heh, if you didn't notice I am not old enough to drink either! That's alright though. You don't have to be of drinken age to come along!

Avid the PA ren faire, or live nearby? We're trying to start a club/group to do some fun things outside of the faire! www.countyerdoubloons.com/tavern

sounds like a nice idea ....a bit of a trek for the lad and i but we may be coming down that way during that time anyway ...i get to see me daughters for twelfth night would be a good time to meet some of this scurvvy lot :lol:;);)

and the food is great at bube's

Arr!! Well I add ye to the list of greatness! Hopefully over the next few weeks the list fills up and we can arrive a full crew!

To be honest I never have been to bube's but everyone told me its amazing food and atmosphere. And whats better than a pirate feast for pirate people!

Arr this be a list of interest. Because it's not set in that thar stone yet. Ill add ye and ill be doing an email!

Arr this be a list of interest. Because it's not set in that thar stone yet. Ill add ye and ill be doing an email!

Matey yer bein the best part of almost eighteen fer Gods sake its not never gunna be writen in stone fer the likes a you! Narg jes kiddin I were, jes lookin fer a brawl ta climb inta you know! There be nothing like sharing the evening of the dead with feeling so very very alive and kicking the shyt out of someone... But i be jes teasin you in fact ye should feel blessed, as I did take the time to actually make a little viet namese doll inyer likeness today. So sleep well matey and think of young pyrate lassies in white! Tricks or treats

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

Arr, me wish me was sleeping. I was at the place of work. Arr, well I wanted to see if enough interest gathered before I started making plans and making a reservation or whatnot. Arr me being only 18 makes it so me has many more years of pirating ahead of me and many more years of learning me says.

hey... i know where that is... its in my haunted pa dutch book!

wait, GHOSTS? AND PIRATES?

I'm coming!!!!!

aye, i know what a great combination. your into the paranormal too?

i added ye to the list

off topic response: perhaps come spring you could go along with us, we go camping and ghost hunting in gettysburg pa quite frequently :)