Random Topics

Patrick Hand

OK, this is out there. I was standing in line at the supermarket earlier, and I always read the tabloid headlines to kill time while waiting.(just to see how long we've got to live before the bat boys from hell arrive! :lol: )

Any how, one called the "GLOBE" I think, had a story about the Kennedy kid that crashed his plane in the Atlantic, with a cover photo of him getting into his plane. I had to look twice to be sure, but guess what he was wearing?

A Pyrate T-shirt from the WHYDA museum! Yep! Skull and bones and all! I just thought that was really cool. He must have been a cool guy in spite of bein a Kennedy!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any how, one called the "GLOBE" I think, had a story about the Kennedy kid that crashed his plane in the Atlantic, with a cover photo of him getting into his plane. I had to look twice to be sure, but guess what he was wearing?

A Pyrate T-shirt from the WHYDA museum! Yep! Skull and bones and all! I just thought that was really cool.

Yeah... if you ever get to the museum they've got a bunch of pics of him diving... back when we could afford it, the wife and I used to take a summer vacation, Cape Cod usually... had to hit the Whydah Museum of course... JFKjr died during the week we were on summer vacation down in Pidgeon Forge. How sad...

My Home on the Web

The Pirate Brethren Gallery

Dreams are the glue that holds reality together.

Wish us luck, mates. Ace competes tonight, with our trainer Rod aboard. I'll be there, half in pyrate garb (as the wifey won't let me go all the way.) He's working so well, and took 3rd in last weeks's competition. Tonigiht, Ace will destroy his competitors! In warmup, last night, he was digging 11-foot tracks. Go Ace!!! :lol:

Yo ho ho! Or does nobody actually say that?

Ok - whats yer reaction to a manager who insist on stepping in whithin yer personnal space and obligating ye to shake his hand every danm time the fellow passes by ya, never havin much too say either.

Mine Was

1. I am not paid to have physical contact with anyone.

though I'll Table dance for 100,000,000 -ok

2. The person is giving me germs, a virus, he got from

shaking 20 other co-workers hands. IE. he's goona get us

all sick.

3. Use a known megaphone ( another superviser)

telling The Exsessive hand shaker will be reported

to human resourses.

It worked so far. Though I still see him shaking everyones hands he has avoided me since. He should be a manager not a buddy anyhow.. :ph34r:

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

Aye Mate jes tell him there are issues with the passing of germs though perspiration glands! Let him know that in his attempt to run for office there in the office his lack of health concern is agitating more than just you! The truth straight in line and up front works best, always.

Touch somebody you don't know today with a smile.

OK, Ace took 5th out of 8th. The 1st place horse scored a (very controvertial) 64.5, and Acey pulled a 60.0. I get to show him next week, in a huge, outdoor pen. May Davey Jones be with us in this competition. :)

Jack we are all there with ye mate ok

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

Nam meyoho rhing ghay kyo

Touch somebody you don't know today with a smile.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks, mate. He's pulled 3rds and 4ths so far, simply because he wants to gawk during the rundowns to his slides. He digs trenches at home, but he's too busy looking for Elvis at shows. What can I say? He's still a farm kid. He'll grow out of it. :)

Now, this is truly goofy. I just finished educating a bunch of wanna-be rocket scientists about the ballistics of 17th Century muskets. Me, a NASA brat, and former NASA employee? Too damned funny!! :huh::huh::huh::huh:

Holy sheepdip, Batman... We sat down tonight to watch The Hallmark Channel's "The Curse of King Tut's Tomb". It's so ridiculously, wretchedly horrible that I nearly walked out of my own house! And I hit that conclusion within the first 5 minutes. Stupid, ridiculous, and so far removed from anything resembling history that it's not even laughably bad. Stupifyingly awful dreck.

God help us with what they intend to do with the story of Blackbeard. <_<

Something that I've always wondered.....

Soap operas are produced for stupid women (well that's what the producers think...) but the storys get sooooo convuluted, who is sleeping with who... etc.... ask any soap opera addit, and they can explaine the whole thing to you......(in detail)

So if soap operas are produced for stupid women, why can't the average public be shown a show with the same intensity and character (well...) development) Plot twist, characters that are not so shallow, and a good story.....

And If a company wants to sell a product to someone with a good job, and above average intellegence.... why show them such ....ergh...drivel?

A good story, good characters, I think most people could keep track of what is going on.....

So why do they keep producing shows for the morons......

I haven't read this entire thread, but....

Anyone ever wonder why there are braille keypads on driveup teller machines?

Drunken_Parrot_Bar_Sign.jpg

You will be flogged. And God willing, come morning, you will be flogged some more.

I have wondered that too Matt, scary isn't it? Blind people driving-lol!

And Patrick, my mom likes soap operas, but is far from stupid. When you think about it, those actors work the most, more so than movie actors and tv show actors. They study all that dialogue, work all week long and yet, they are treated pretty poorly amongst the industry. They are at the lowest of the acting totem pole, rather sad and unfair if you ask me. Many celebs started out as soap stars, but I guess they have forgotten their roots. Oh, well.

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

Blind people driving-lol!

I sea plenty of them everday! :)

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

Christine.... I hope you understood that I wasn't picking on people that watch soap operas...... I was questioning the people that produce shows, and think soap opera fans are stupid.... and continue to produce bad shows for everyone else....

My Dad use to give my Mom a bad time about a show she watched..... untill he kinda got "hooked" with the storyline.........

I just wonder why there arn't other shows with that much .... well character detail and development......

No, I just was pointing out that she isn't stupid-lol! Yeah, most people who make fun of them, but then start watching them get hooked. Have you watched Dark Shadows? That of course was my favorite soap opera, gothic soap opera that is. :lol:

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

I remember my Mom watching Dark Shadows when it came out..... but I never liked Vampires untill I read Anne Rice.... ( I like werewolves, and messy monsters....)

Babalon 5 got kind close.....and the x-files ... but I don't even have a t.v. hooked up anymore..... nothing worth watching (OK... the pyrate show on July 8th... or there abouts.... I'll go to a friends house to watch)

I just figure that TV isn't worth my time to watch anymore..... I don't need a laugh track to tell me that they just told a joke.... and I don't need whatever the new shoe or sports drink that the advertisers are selling to make me sexy ...... I haven't had my tv hooked up (and right now all I can get is the Spanish channel) in the last 4 years..... other than very few shows.... I don't miss it..... pure shi...... eeergh.... junk..... why bother....

If all tv producers can produce is crap..... I'll find something else to do.........

HOW TER BE KEEPIN' SKEETERS AND SCURVY AWAY.....

justa nother helpfull hint ter be keepin yer life easier......

Inna large tankard.... th' one you drink yer rum outta will work.... just be sure ter be drinkin' alla th' rum first..........

Put in 1 to 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinigar, and 3 to 4 tablespoons of sugar.... then fill with clean (or rusty water if that be all ye be havin' about) and stir then drink......

OK I know it sounds icky, but it's nice and tart, kinda like limon-aid..... and the vinigar is reputed to keep musketoes away..... (OK so they said that vinigar kept skurvy away also.... )

This was originaly an Aribic resipie, but for the original, you make a tea with mint leaves, then add the vinigar and sugar.... it does taste better with mint.... but it's still good with just vinigar and sugar....

Patrick, you are a sick man. That, of course is what I like about you. Now you know that I can't show that to my 4-year-old. Pyrate fan or not I don't think he's ready for a tarred and iron-bound Pooh...

3ff66f1f.jpg

My occupational hazard bein' my occupation's just not around...

I happen to like tv course then agian I pretty much only watch the history channel, History Channel International, TLC, and the Discovery channel. If i didn't like so many of the shows that come on those channels I'd probaply ditch the sat. hook up as nothing else really comes on. The National Geographic chanel is such a d*** let down course so is the Magazine as of late. I did let my subscription to it end.

THIS BE THE HITMAN WE GOIN QUIET