Happy Birthday, Darkmalkin!!!!!!!!

Rosalinda

Aye lass and happy Birthday!!! If i be there i'd give you a hug you'd never forget. But alas I be here. So calm seas, following winds and may ye tankard never go dry.

Scupper

"That's the navy for you. Rum in the scuppers today. Blood in the scuppers tomorrow."

Thrist is a shameless disease. So here's to a shameful cure!

"Loyalty, honesty and directness are traits I admire. Insecurity, snipes and disrespect I will not tolerate in the least."

Happy birthday Lass and I hope ye are spendin it with someone close to yer black little heart . cap'n Morgan would be good yes ? Oh an yes Marshmellies to... :)

Lord above please send a dove with wings as sharp as razors , to cuts the throats of them there blokes what sells bad booze to sailors ..

" Illigitimiti non carborundum . "

A little birthday report -- I celebrated at the local tavern, kicked some major butt playing shuffleboard, and after many a tankard, came home and tucked meself safely inta me bunk. Then, I got up in the middle o' the night, tripped over the cat, fell, and knocked out one o' me front teeth! (Can anyone say "dentist on Monday"? Arrgh!) B)

The Pyromaniac Pirate

Guest [BB] lkg

HAPPY BIRTHDAY arrrr well a pirates teeth can be perfect can they lol. now for ye celebration arrr u can have half of my days rum arrr now i be giving that up it sgoing to drive my crazy without my rum B)

Thankee again! I be truly touched (and not jest in the head, har). "Dentist on Monday" went swimmingly, and all me pegs are now back in me head. :ph34r: Although I be not really looking forward to root canal and crown in the near future. Mebbe I should get a GOLD crown, har :ph34r:

The Pyromaniac Pirate

glad ya got yer toothy fixed up

:lol:

belated happy bday to you.

I just love all the talk of marshmellies-way too cute.

Capt Weaver

"No man will be a sailor who has contrivance enough to get himself into a jail; for being in a ship is being in a jail, with the chance of being drowned. A man in jail has more room, better food, and commonly better company. "

Dr. Samuel Johnson

Capt Weaver's Pirate Perversions

ARRR! I will speak to me dentist. 'Tis the tooth next to the front that I knocked out. I be sporting a temporary fixit right now, but am set for root canal, crown, and the whole works in between now and Pirates of Paradise, har. Mebbe he could make me somefing wif skull and crossbones, fer special occasions, ye ken. Me insurance company is sure to love that! B)

The Pyromaniac Pirate