I Didn't Know They Were in That!

Mission

I caught an actor by the name of Marton Csokas recently in the movie Aeon Flux, and knew I'd seen him in other movies. Turns out, I had caught him in one a while back. He played DeKere in Timeline, a character who decided to stay back in time (1400th century France) and help the "bad guys" of the movie win a skirmish they weren't supposed to win. Marton's been in other movies (xXx, Kingdom of Heaven, Garage Days, Asylum)...I just haven't seen them at this point.

Perhaps we'll meet again under better circumstances. ---(---(@

Dead Men...Tell No Tales.

Welcome, Foolish Mortals...

It's fun watching Hagrid in old 007 movies, however. Boromir, too.

No, you have it backwards...Valenten was in Harry Potter. :P

Speaking of Bond, how many movies has Vincent Schiavelli (Dr. Kaufman from Tomorrow Never Dies) been in? He's not exactly a "Gee I didn't know they were in that!" guy, though. You can always recognize him.

You know, Timeline could have been such a good movie... :P

"You're supposed to be dead!"

"Am I not?"

gallery_1929_23_24448.jpg

And then there's Kevin Bacon.  Of course, he was great as the hairdresser in "Beauty Shop" but does anyone remember his "taxi duel" with Steve Martin at the very beginning of "Trains, Planes and Automobiles"?

How about Kevin Bacon in Animal house? or Lee Marvin and Clint Eastwood in a country western musical called "Paint your wagon?

" Never knock on Heaven's door. Ring the bell and run. He hates that"

' Whatever is not nailed down is MINE. Whatever I can pry loose, is not nailed down."

...Valenten was in Harry Potter. :(

thought that would have been whacko Jacko?

' Whatever is not nailed down is MINE. Whatever I can pry loose, is not nailed down."

Wasn't Michael Crawford in "Hello Dolly" with Barbara Striesand???? A very YOUNG Michael Crawford........

Yup, Cornelius Hackle-lol! I'm sure Michael still cringes when he sees that movie and how goofy he was. I know he gets so embarrassed over the Condorman movie-lol! :(

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

I've heard that Susan Saradon regrets being in Rocky horror picture show.

thought he would have loved it since it basicly put him into stardom.