Arizona Renaissance Festival

Black Hearted Pearl

Diego, ifin worse comes to worse, I can sell them fer you when I gets up there!

Tis me Natal Day that weekend and they be twistin me arm t' go!

So, we will jest sell them and bring ye the money home.

I can sell ore t' a smyth! Nay a problem ifin it comes t' that!

I promises to get yer money return'd to ye! :huh:

Bunny Cutlass

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Diego, ifin worse comes to worse, I can sell them fer you when I gets up there!

Tis me Natal Day that weekend and they be twistin me arm t' go!

So, we will jest sell them and bring ye the money home.

I can sell ore t' a smyth! Nay a problem ifin it comes t' that!

I promises to get yer money return'd to ye! :huh:

how are you gettin in?

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

A Pyracy Pub meet and greet is in the works. Let's here some suggestions for plans. The festival is open until 6:00pm each night.

1. Saturday afternoon at the pub opposite the Boathouse stage.

2. A meet-up after the festival at either

A. O'Sullivan's Sports bar & Restaurant in Mesa (English style food)

B. Captain's Bar & Grill in Apache Junction (Biker Bar type place)

C The Friendly Irish Pub in Mesa (still working on info)

I'll work the contacts for the location.

What say you?

~Black Hearted Pearl

The optimist expects the wind. The pessimist complains about the wind. The realist adjusts the sails.

A Pyracy Pub meet and greet is in the works. Let's here some suggestions for plans. The festival is open until 6:00pm each night.

1. Saturday afternoon at the pub opposite the Boathouse stage.

2. A meet-up after the festival at either

A. O'Sullivan's Sports bar & Restaurant in Mesa (English style food)

B. Captain's Bar & Grill in Apache Junction (Biker Bar type place)

C The Friendly Irish Pub in Mesa (still working on info)

I'll work the contacts for the location.

What say you?

Is this meet n' greet for Pirates's Weekend? If so, Experience an' I will be there! :o Not too crazy about the biker bar, but the other two sound good!!

barbadossambanner0zj.jpg

"There be the chest, inside be the gold, we took them all. Spent them and traded them. We frittered them away on drink and food and pleasurable company. The more we gave them away, the more we came to realize... the drink would not satisfy, food turned to ash in our mouths, and all the pleasurable company in the world could not slake our lust. We are cursed men....Compelled by greed we were, and now we are consumed by it."

This will be for President's Day weekend. As far Pirate's weekend, that I be planning after President's Day Weekend. I have an annual pass and my sister is a guild member, so we will be their both weekends.

~Black Hearted Pearl

The optimist expects the wind. The pessimist complains about the wind. The realist adjusts the sails.

Aye, then I can still look forward ta' meetin ye then :lol:

barbadossambanner0zj.jpg

"There be the chest, inside be the gold, we took them all. Spent them and traded them. We frittered them away on drink and food and pleasurable company. The more we gave them away, the more we came to realize... the drink would not satisfy, food turned to ash in our mouths, and all the pleasurable company in the world could not slake our lust. We are cursed men....Compelled by greed we were, and now we are consumed by it."

Alas me mates are calling me to LORE at Crossroad the same weekend as Pirate's weekend. Ms. Jamaica Rose will be giving lessons on how to improve your pirate personae. (Those of you with No Quarter Given subscriptions will know of what I speak).

Decisions, Decisions, Decisions.

~Black Hearted Pearl

Aye as well will be at lore teaching a little (lack of) class fer those interested in making meet and greet a fun thing to be doin.

On a second note Lady Devlin has made a commitment to free my ownership of said presidents day weekends tickets I so innocently thought I am a certain lass would be using..... Silly me!

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

Aye, ye look luvlee Miss Tink. I be lookin' forward ta pyrate's weekend meself! :o

barbadossambanner0zj.jpg

woohoo...here we come, to cause mayhem and madness...to cloud the minds o men....to steal there coin purse an their hearts....to.....

well, te have fun fer goodness sakes! Ye can all plan te see Scarlet McBayne in AZ this here weekend with Lady Dev and Bunnycutlass. Huzzah :huh: :) :huh::o :)

Scarlet McBayne

" Touch not the Cat without a Sheild " McBayne motto

"red is the Rose in yander garden grows

Fair is the Lily of the Valley"

Ladies, I'm awaiting for you. Are you planning a stop at Estrella War on the way in on Friday or heading straight to the hotel? Bunnycutlass and Lady Devly'n have my cell phone number. When did ye want to meet up on Saturday? The shows are posted on the website already. Ye can't miss the 'loose cannons" show like Ded Bob. Keep in mind that these shows get bawdier in the afternoon.

~Black Hearted Pearl

Will everyone be wanderin' aimlessly about 'r will ye be congregatin' in one general area....just in case I make a guest appearance I want t' know where t' stumble to.

Drunken_Parrot_Bar_Sign.jpg

You will be flogged. And God willing, come morning, you will be flogged some more.

All right mates,

The fog has cleared enough from me brain to work on a schedule for Saturday. As the Wyldemen show tends to get slower as the day progresses, I say we meet at 10:50ish at the Mud Stage for the 11:00am show= The Wyldmen - Set Sail for Adventure.

As you walk in the entrance, stay on the path to your right and follow it til it turns east. There'll be a pub there that serves grog, beer and other non-alcholic drinks. Directly west of it, covered in dust, is the Mud Stage.

This will be a great start to our Pyrating raiding adventure's at AZRF. I'm off to Estrella War for the day and won't be checking me messages until Friday Morn when most of you will have set sail for these waters. See you there.

Fair winds and little dust,

~Black Hearted Pearl

Someone in Az. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE go up to the King (Jon) Pinch his hind end and tell him it was from his pyrate fan club in Carolina (QM Marie and Lady Celiste) THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU to who ever does this for me!!(we cant make it but we can send in back up by god!!!!) Were not getting Jon back next year..*sniffles and kicks rocks* we are heart broken!!!

"If you would have fought like men you would not die like dogs!" Anne Bonney

Women who behave rarely make history! - unknown

"SAFETY MEETING!!!!" Capt. Mason

There is no problem that cannot be solved with the use of black powder!!!!!

I got t' meet Black Hearted Pearl and her crew t'day. She was a lovely lass who bought me a drink after a romp in a real mud room that left the top o' me head a bit muddy...

Scarlet and Bunny also made an appearance t' help liven up the festivities. Two finer lasses can nay be found! Both were a joy t' have in Arizona. It is truly a faire experience I won't soon forget!

You will be flogged. And God willing, come morning, you will be flogged some more.

I got t' meet Black Hearted Pearl and her crew t'day. She was a lovely lass who bought me a drink after a romp in a real mud room that left the top o' me head a bit muddy...

Scarlet and Bunny also made an appearance t' help liven up the festivities. Two finer lasses can nay be found! Both were a joy t' have in Arizona. It is truly a faire experience I won't soon forget!

I must have missed ya somewhere, I met with Bunny and Scarlett but that's all I remember meeting, our crew is easy to spot, here's a few shots to remind ya.

http://tinyurl.com/pzj9p

Sorry, luv! I remember Black Hearted Pearl sayin' somethin' about tryin' t' find ye. Lookin' thru yer pics, I don't recognize seein' any o' ye tharrrrrr. However, could be me eyes were otherwise occupied! :rolleyes: We'll give it a shot in Vegas, maybe. That should give me some time t' get me garb t'gether!

Well Luv, I'm glad ye had a great time. Next time though, we shall have to have ye outfitted properly like. A man in tall boots and tight pants with a shirt open at the neck. Now that be a sight for my sea weary eyes. :rolleyes:

~Black Hearted Pearl

I nay think I can work with tight pants...I need some ROOM luv! B) After the next bauble I procure (not pyrat-related, sorry!). I will start t' save up fer me boots. I may even have th' time t' try and make me own shirt... :rolleyes: Mad Matt the seamstress? We'll see. B)

I must have missed ya somewhere, I met with Bunny and Scarlett but that's all I remember meeting, our crew is easy to spot, here's a few shots to remind ya.

I asked FaireMare where ye could be located on Saturday. She be stating that ye went home ill. Perhaps I will catch up with ye another day at the festival. I be looking at most likely the 25th of March.

~Black Hearted Pearl