Anyone going to Estrella War in Az?

delmar

yes, I will be with a camp. We are in the area known as the Outlands, and My camp is the camp or crew of the barking spider. We have a huge flag that will be up. If you go to the front sign that shows where everyone is we will be listed there. You can always just find the outlands and ask where the barking spider is, or look for white sail walls the circle our camp. the Walls have pyrate black and white pictures on them.

Delmar

Arrrgh!, I've been to encampment of the Barking Spider before. Tis a sight to be hold. Last year, I came with Captain Brea(sp?) from a guild in Las Vegas and shared in some of your fine liquor. We will be sure to stop by your encampment for a visit.

~Black Hearted Pearl

The optimist expects the wind. The pessimist complains about the wind. The realist adjusts the sails.

• 4 months later...

Okay Mates,

Here's me current plans. As me mate Sandy has to be at bagpiping event starting Friday night, we plan on raiding the War on Thursday. We plan on plundering the lovely wares of the merchants. delmar, will you be there by then?

Others have spoken on going on Friday afternoon as well and then hitting the AZ Ren Festival Sat and Sun. I can't wait for the partying to begin.

:ph34r:

~Black Hearted Pearl

The optimist expects the wind. The pessimist complains about the wind. The realist adjusts the sails.