PotC 2006 Calendar

blackjohn

That would be cool, but my money is on Don Maitz's 2006 Pirate Calendar.

http://home.paravia.com/DonMaitz/Version2/...06Calendar.html

For those who don't know Don his artwork is amazing and if you drink Captain Morgan's Rum, you see his work on every label.

-- Hurricane

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com

BTW, I saw the POTC calendar at the mall yesterday and nope, I won't be buying that one. It's only of Jack and Wil, with only one pic of Elizabeth. No pic of Barbossa at all. :ph34r:

I did tho buy this really cool hoodie at Disneyland last night at the Pieces of Eight store. On the front it has skull and crossbones, it says, "Dead men tell no tales". On the back it has that really cool image of the skeleton at the helm in rainy weather and it says, "Pirates of the Caribbean." :ph34r:

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

With as many pix I've posted I actually could make up a 12 month calendar. I'm sure there's been more than 12 pix of me put up on this pub. :D

A Christine pin-up calendar? Ooooooo -- I gotta have that! :)

Yo ho ho! Or does nobody actually say that?

BTW, I saw the POTC calendar at the mall yesterday and nope, I won't be buying that one.  It's only of Jack and Wil, with only one pic of Elizabeth. No pic of Barbossa at all.  :rolleyes:  

True, no Barbossa. :ph34r: But there's nothing wrong with pictures of Will and Jack :ph34r:

I did pick up the POTC calendar at the mall last week, but I'll be sending away for Don Maitz's calendar, too, now that I've seen it.

Universe Publishing put out a nice Pirate calendar in 2002 (paintings by Howard Pyle, Oliver Frey and several others). However, it appears that was the only year. I've still seen it for sale in a couple places on the Internet -- it's worth it just for the pictures.

No, there's nothing wrong with Jack and Wil, but they need to realize that there are Barbossa fans as well. I made my own hoodie with pirate patches from Hot Topic. It just has the skull and crossbones from the movie logo and the Pirates of the Caribbean lettering. I didn't want to get the shirts they sell there, it's only of Jack and or Wil.

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

I'm sure he'll be happy to, daughter mine. He wants to work with us on some Tampa fundraisers in the future. I can't wait to get the calendar. I see some very familiar faces in it.

-- Hurricane

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com

• 3 weeks later...