Lady Isabel...who's gonna fair 'er wrath?

Paisley

personally, i think she be seekin revenge....

going to blow in on pirate invasion weekend at maryland renn fest

: (

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg

"This calls for a particularly subtle blend of psychology & extereme violence." -Vivian, The Young Ones

Oh no, I forgot about Maryland this weekend. I would say it will be a no go if it is near the coast at all. Even if Isabel doesn't hit land there, twill be plenty of fall outt.

Here on the Jersey coast I be battening down the hatches. Same theory. If we don't get the hurricane dead on, we will likely get it as it weakens into a tropical storm and winds it's way up the coast and out to sea. I live ocean block and I will be taking all of my autos off the island. Also, gathering important papers and photos up, and maybe getting in some canned goods and bottled water just in case.

Here in NJ they often forget we are in hurricane zone. It's been like 14yrs since anything stronger then a category 2 has hit our shore. Since then many valuable properties have sprouted up right on the water. Sooner or later one of these storms will hit here.

the last i've heard is that she is supposed to be 'ere thur, out by friday....but shall we not forget how accurate they forcasted the winter in virginia last year? ;)

i still plan on going!

anyone with me?????

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg

"This calls for a particularly subtle blend of psychology & extereme violence." -Vivian, The Young Ones

I wonder how much vengeance the Spanish Queen was able to enact on the English settlements in Virginia and North Carolina?

Grace O'Malley, how fared Ocean City, NJ? I haven't been there in decades; we used to go there when I was a kid in Philadelphia. Used to stay at a rooming house owned by a woman named Bea; I remember a hot dog vendor named Earl, and a Scottish guy with a souvenir shop named Johnston. All long gone now, no doubt. :ph34r:

Capt. William

"The fight's not over while there's a shot in the locker!"

lol....no sooner had i come home from work, sat down to talk to my pop, and said "this storm is boring, nothing is going to happen"......and i heard a "crack"!

then a flash of green went by the window....

and landed on dad's car.

oops!

but that was the worst!

hope everyone else is ok.

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg

Guest [BB] lkg

im used to hurricans and tropical storms we get them all the time in houston. B) lol my bro livies in NC lol hes on the military and he said that a few days ago they movied all of the planes in to the inner part of the country. whats so funny is that on thurs day he went to walmart to board up his house lol and he did have the sence to go earler and get some so they were nearly out B)B)B)B) .