Dana Point Tallships Fest.......

the Royaliste

AHOY THE ROYALISTE!!!!

If there were awards for hospitality at Sea, it would certainly go to this ship and her crew. Capt Gary, his delightful first mate (and my new sword student) ALL of the crew, were so very kind to New Providence and WOW did we have a wonderful time singing aboard. We had an audience the size of the entire Warf along side!

We had a unfortunate mis-hap with a NP member on Saturday night (Not to worry... he will live to play guitar again!) and sadly had to cancel our on board show on Sunday but the hospitality never waned! A few of the PRP members experience first hand the power of the open sea when they went on the Tall Ship sail aboard the Royaliste, each one returning with stories and with that glow of "WOW!! What did I just do?? THat was SOOooooooo awesome!"

Thank you again Captain and to all your mates and crew. We had a BANG UP time and look forward to see you at Ojai and other ports! :ph34r:

:ph34r:

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Rummy, those pictures are Great!!! To all you's who did'na make it to Tall Ships, too bad soo sad. What a weekend...Good Rum, great shipmates and plenty of eye-candy of both verities. Can't wait til next year to set sail ( lawfully or otherwise, wink-wink ) on board one of those beautiful ships. For all those interested, I'm the red-head next to Rummy in some of the pict's...if you can see past Rummy's...uummm beauty.

Scarlet McBayne

" Touch not the Cat without a Sheild " McBayne motto

"red is the Rose in yander garden grows

Fair is the Lily of the Valley"

We had a great time in Dana Point as well.  Here's a link to some of the pics... (Select the "Just show me the pics" link!)

:D

http://cards.webshots.com/invite/pickup/10...276761353ityyza

What wonderful pictures Rummy! Especially the ones of New Providence. I forgot to get someone to take pictures od us performing and Sunday's performance had to be cancelled. Is it possible to get copies? Or put them on a CD so they can be shared with the rest of NP?

Thank you very much :)

Red Maria

The Soul of Indecency

AHOY THE ROYALISTE!!!!

If there were awards for hospitality at Sea, it would certainly go to this ship and her crew. Capt Gary, his delightful first mate (and my new sword student) ALL of the crew, were so very kind to New Providence and WOW did we have a wonderful time singing aboard. We had an audience the size of the entire Warf along side!

I second that! I thank Capt. Gary ang his lady for welcoming me aborad his ship. Also thank you Gary for the book. I've been going through the pages looking up info on tall ship after tall ship including the Royaliste.

I look forawrd to seeing bot of you (one each day of course) at Oaji. :)

Red Maria

The Soul of Indecency

Thank-you for the pic's Rummy! My ex-Nun sister said the "Monk" needs a wooden cross or the bead belt... but otherwise was very convincing... scared me to death he did!......The Royalist totally rocked !!

best regards to all, til we meet again in Pyrate neverland.... :D:D

Pyracy in all it's Glory,

Yers,

D.L.

aka DurtyLaFey

member of a few crewes....but that be a personal question.

...(The Tallship Royaliste lies on Her hook in Long Beach Harbor, enroute to the Channel Islands Harbor in time for Ojai).....

...........Arrgh!..Ya Blooody Scallywags humble the Cap'n, ye do!.....

It was our extreme pleasure to 'ave alla ye aboard, and you are ALWAYS welcome anytime, day or nite......

Again, the singin' and the comraderie were superb, and 'ere's another tot 'o rum to ye all!!..See you soon, maytee's!!

:D

ROYALISTE Headin' upwind, takin' no prisoners!

Well I first I must say, "Gary it's a pleasure to know you!"

I am glad you made your ship, The Royalist, available to New Providence, (I wish I could have seen the show), and to your fine company on Saturday night, sitting around the campfire, sharing stories, passing bottles of wonderful spirits in various containers. :D

Deigo and Rummy, I KNOW you both had great time, and a sniggling of snorting laughter at the "Tryal of Anne Bonney and Mary Reade" that PRP puts on tickled you in strange ways.... Uh, next time I'll try not to be in 'me cups' when do the narration for the play.... :D

Diego, your outfit on Sunday, I must say, "What were you thinking God?" :D:D:D:D

Scarlett my dear, glad ta see you again, I'm sure which ever way you were looking, it was looking good. :D See you in Ojai!

To the rest of the PRP people who are members here, chalk up another great weekend to us!

To those who couldn't come, more you missed a good one.

I'll get the pictures up as soon as I can.

We had a great time in Dana Point as well.  Here's a link to some of the pics... (Select the "Just show me the pics" link!)

:ph34r:

http://cards.webshots.com/invite/pickup/10...276761353ityyza

What wonderful pictures Rummy! Especially the ones of New Providence. I forgot to get someone to take pictures od us performing and Sunday's performance had to be cancelled. Is it possible to get copies? Or put them on a CD so they can be shared with the rest of NP?

Thank you very much :)

Anyone that wants to copy pics from WEBSHOTS can do the following:

:rolleyes: You can copy any of them simply by right clicking on them and select SAVE AS - and than you navigate to wherever you want to store the pic, and say save. That simple! It was great seeing everyone again - and looking forward to Ojai - ARGHHHHHHHH!

...(The Tallship Royaliste lies on Her hook in Long Beach Harbor, enroute to the Channel Islands Harbor in time for Ojai).....

...........Arrgh!..Ya Blooody Scallywags humble the Cap'n, ye do!.....

It was our extreme pleasure to 'ave alla ye aboard, and you are ALWAYS welcome anytime, day or nite......

Again, the singin' and the comraderie were superb, and 'ere's another tot 'o rum to ye all!!..See you soon, maytee's!!

B)

ROYALISTE Headin' upwind, takin' no prisoners!

so Gary are ye hanging there in San Pedro for the lobster fest this weekend and the talk like a Pirates day on Monday??? I hear the group of pirates involved there with the tall ships will all be there in garb this weekend and there is one hel of a pub in down town San Pedro. I believe its called the Whale and Tale (edited for correctness) Aye that would be the Whale and Ale!

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

: I hear the group of pirates involved there with the tall ships will all be there in garb this weekend and there is one hel of a pub in down town San Pedro. I believe its called the Whale and Tale

Uh, that would be the *Whale and Ale* B)

And indeed, it's a FINE house for food and drink and song.

I highly recommend it to all.

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Aye I can recommend the food as well as the twenty plus some ales on tap! (wierd lass I couldn't remember ale huh?)

Welllll..... perhaps you were otherwise occupied. :ph34r:

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Aye, it was a fine time aboard the Royaliste. A truly beautiful pyrate ship, she be. Captain Gary and his wife Kathy are wonderfully gracious hosts. The rest of the crew was a delight in eye candy :ph34r: and patient with this "pop-bottle" sailor. And the cannons! Outstanding! there's more, but I'm still tired from it all. Huzzah!

~Black Hearted Pearl

The optimist expects the wind. The pessimist complains about the wind. The realist adjusts the sails.

Thank-you for the pic's Rummy! My ex-Nun sister said the "Monk" needs a wooden cross or the bead belt... but otherwise was very convincing... scared me to death he did!......The Royalist totally rocked !!

best regards to all, til we meet again in Pyrate neverland.... :ph34r:   :ph34r:

Actually Lillie I had one on me left hip but when I proceeded to kneel for a photo moment and I broke me Jesus so rather than have me Jesus broken I wore it not (by the way I did get him back together and the loss was only in the pm there) I be complete as a pancake breakfast in the saturday evening events post closing at Ojai!

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

so Gary are ye hanging there in San Pedro for the lobster fest this weekend and the talk like a Pirates day on Monday??? I hear the group of pirates involved there with the tall ships will all be there in garb this weekend and there is one hel of a pub in down town San Pedro. I believe its called the Whale and Tale (edited for correctness) Aye that would be the Whale and Ale!

Actually mates, we are about to 'away anchor' 'ere at Point Dume, where we sailed to from Long Beach. We should make Channel Islands Harbor in Oxnard by eve, to get ready for the Seafood Festival this weekend. Twas great to meet up with ye all, and we'll still try to make Ojai....

Thanks again, 'Pearl....You and Lynn were welcome scallywags and many thanks for the help, both crewin' and workin' the ship with the crowds....

Iron Bess and Red Maria, same as always; we'll see you soon, ya Bloody Seadogs!!.......Time to sail, mates.........

B)

Iron Bess and Red Maria, same as always; we'll see you soon, ya Bloody Seadogs!!.......Time to sail, mates.........

B)

Aye, you will Capt'n...

And remind that first mate O'yours to keep and easy grip and target! Target! Target!! :huh:

(There will be a TEST in Ojai!) :huh:

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif