Maryland Renn Faire, Labor Day

Rogue Mermaid

Yup. I have a season pass, so I will be there mostly every weekend, at least one of the days if not both.

A Wench By Any Other Name..... Would Not Taste the Same!

Proudly serving as Bartender and standing orders of Second Mate on the notorious Juryrig Crew!

oh yes - and to recognize me, I will have a pewter pin that says Blender Wench and I also will have my black pyracy pub pin. I typically loiter around the white hart tavern. You could probably ask anyone who looks like a regular and is in garb to point me out and most will probably be able to do so.

Proudly serving as Bartender and standing orders of Second Mate on the notorious Juryrig Crew!

Rogue Mermaid.....didn't you have a wedding thing the same time as celtic fling at PA?????

Yes, I have four weddings to attend this year and I'm in one of them.

One was in June, Two are in September, and One is in October.

So that is four less Saturdays for Renn Faires and it doen't include all the bridal showers and bacholerette parties that go along with each wedding.

Crimson are you implying that I'm making up weddings to avoid pirating events? :D

How insulting...there's just alot of love in my social circle :D

Oh yeah, I'll be there every weekend... unless that nasty four letter word that starts with a "w" get's in the way... and then I'm boing to get grumpy. :D

Chaos, panic, pandemonium - my work here is done.

Master-At-Arms,

Crew Of The Vigilant

Baltimore Maryland Based

17th & 18th Century Naval Living History

Crew Of The Vigilant

loiter around the white hart tavern

:huh:

Blenderwench, you loiter at the white hart? no way, who'd have thunk that?

:huh::huh::lol:

Surprise, surprise. And where have you loitered at faire, sir? Have we met??? (snicker).

Oh yeah, and I have a nasty 5 letter word that begins w/ H that may prohibit me to go.

Of course, except for Sept. 10th - then I will be in Fells Point. You should come by after faire if you are still good-to-go.