New POTC stuff in disney catalog

tishsparrow

I just looked at the new disney catalog, and they have some REALLY cool stuff. theres a potc leather jacket, some figurines made from the original drawings, and a wall display like the talking skull you see on the ride. and if anyone remembers that prototype jewelry box that was on ebay, they have the finished one in there, its got the portrait of the redhead on the top. also, since this is the halloween issue, they have the new jack sparrow costume, but i must say, the simplicity one tops it! you would think they would be able to get their own characters costumes right...

off the top of my head, ebay. theres one of everything on ebay, believe me i know, thanks to my computer and a short attention span. sorry i couldnt provide a link, and thanks to killian for providing one. i have to get the skull wall display, and maybe the watch. and jacket. and jewel box. and every thing else in that catalog!

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, quality wise it looks just like the one I got from K-mart for $9.99. If it had a really cool clock face it might at least take a tiny step towards justifying the price, but they don't even show anything one way or the other, so we'll have to assume that it's boring. I think the main reason that they're charging so much is because they're claiming it's a limited run of 500, which isn't enough for me to give up my hard pirated cash.

I'm tempted to get a bit of this swag, even after I shelled out some cash (a few days early) on Haunted Mansion DL anniversary merchandise. That auctioneer or the pin set they're touting may have my name on it very soon (argh!). :D

Perhaps we'll meet again under better circumstances. ---(---(@

Dead Men...Tell No Tales.

Welcome, Foolish Mortals...

• 4 weeks later...

Arrgh! The last time we were at Disneyland I bought the skeleton Pirate outfit for one of me boys. No one has claimed dibs yet, but I suspect me oldest will step up to the wheel. I'll have to take a pic of him soon. He's getting very tall lately and may not fit into it.

~Black Hearted Pearl

The optimist expects the wind. The pessimist complains about the wind. The realist adjusts the sails.

• 2 weeks later...
Anyone know if Disneyland is still selling the pirate anntenna tops?

If so, do you know if there is a link to where I might order one or two online?

You can get the antenna tops here.

This place will go to any of the Disney parks and purchase merchandise for you. There are always things at the parks which they don't sell in the catalogs.

:)

Drunken_Parrot_Bar_Sign.jpg

You will be flogged. And God willing, come morning, you will be flogged some more.