Anyone on Crossing Blades (or go check it out )

Charity

I'm sure it will be :)

What i love about the contests is the winners get Aztec Gold and with that (and for posting in certain threads and other things you can earn them too) you can buy from the Port Royal Supplies where you can get all sorts of things from buy a custom title, add glow to your name or other cool stuff.

Not trying to sell the board ROTFL.. it sounds like it but i really think it's fun LOL :lol:

The Crossing Blades and this one are the only ones on the net worth returning to over and over :D (and i payed for membership on Keep to the code and forget going there.. :lol: )

hero.jpg

Wow, I haven't been to that site in a long time, signed up and everything there, but just forgot about it. That's cool tho, the 13th of August is Barbossa's Fanclub Day huh? Let's see, I'll be at Disneyland yet again, I'll make sure to ride Pirates a couple of times, a fitting way to celebrate his day! :)

christinebarbossagy7.jpg