Pyrate Weekend Carolina Oct 25&26

Captain Sage

Original Posted by Mad Kestrel on Jun 30 2003, 08:46 AM---- 

The Carolina Renaissance Faire takes place just north of Charlotte NC. The full run this year is October 4 - November 16, 2003 (weekends only, of course)

Local 96 of the Wench's Guild is sponsoring Pyrate Weekend on October 25-26, and all those of a sea-going nature are invited to come and play with us.  We've got some activities planned, (including a Scavenger Hunt with prizes and everything!, and more being negotiated. I'll post again later when everything is etched in stone.

http://www.royalfaires.com/CAROLINA/crf_main.htm

Consider yourself invited!

Captain Sage

Mad Kestrel and Captain Sage,

I try to drop anchor at least once a year at the Carolina Ren Faire! Along with the rest of my crew. Maybe I'll hail ya this year if'n i sees ya!

Here's Luck,

Broadside.

Every normal person must be tempted at times to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats! - Lucanus

• 2 weeks later...

And just for proof that Kestrel spends entirely too much time in the rum cask...the actual, correct, if-only-I'd-typed-'em-right-the-first-time :lol: date of Pyrate Weekend is November 1-2.

October 25 will be our First Annual Day O' Wrong, to which all are cordially invited as well.

Diving back into the rum now. Safer in there. :lol:

Mad Kestrel

Privateer #9, IFoRP

Captain of the Thanos (Fairhaven, CRF)

But why is the rum gone? - Capt Jack Sparrow

• 2 weeks later...

so how far away is this place from washington dc???

anyone else interested in going?

maybe carpool?

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg

"This calls for a particularly subtle blend of psychology & extereme violence." -Vivian, The Young Ones

Damn. too short a notice. I wish I could attend. Put me on the list for notice next year please

Scupper

"That's the navy for you. Rum in the scuppers today. Blood in the scuppers tomorrow."

Thrist is a shameless disease. So here's to a shameful cure!

"Loyalty, honesty and directness are traits I admire. Insecurity, snipes and disrespect I will not tolerate in the least."