Maryland RenFaire 2005

Hawkyns

What's the plan this year? Camping as a group again? Same place?

Hawkyns

:blink:

Cannon add dignity to what otherwise would be merely an ugly brawl

I do what I do for my own reasons.

I do not require anyone to follow me.

I do not require society's approval for my actions or beliefs.

if I am to be judged, let me be judged in the pure light of history, not the harsh glare of modern trends.

rod_21.jpg

We are camping out again for pirate weekend. We had to much fun last time not to do it again....It looks like there will be more or the Juryrig crew involved in this one.You may want to get you cabin now before they all rent out....

"No matter where you go. There you are."

There is a camp ground about 1 mile for the faire ground. I think it is a KOA camp ground.The crew that I am a part of we be renting alot of space for the crew to stay for the weekend. They have cabins for rent aswell.

Haha! Crimson Corsair, I just saw you while driving to work. You and I turned from 108 onto 175 at the same time, and I got in front of you taking the exit onto 95.

As for camping, yes, it is a KOA, in Millersville. I'm actually going camping there this weekend, just for fun and because it is so close. I often see people wearing renfest stuff while camping there during the renfest season.

My Home on the Web

The Pirate Brethren Gallery

Dreams are the glue that holds reality together.

How did you Know it was me?????????I did'nt know you lived in the area.

I know someday someone would see my PYRACY decale on the work van..

My boss is not to crazy about a security van with a Jolly Roger on the back window. But we pirates love to fly our colors <_<

If you see again give me a beep or a wave,I'm usually leave for work at the same time.As a matter of fact Wolfmut came to our site and played for us around the campfire.That was really cool....Kinda like a private concert......

My boss is not to crazy about a security van with a Jolly Roger on the back window. But we pirates love to fly our colors :P

Heh, a JR on the back of a l'il blue Matrix just doesnt' have the same effect I'm afraid. :)

"Show me a man with a tattoo, and I'll show you a man with an interesting past." ~Jack London

Life is a Circus, and I am the Human Cannonball.

How did you Know it was me?????????I did'nt know you lived in the area.

My boss is not to crazy about a security van with a Jolly Roger on the back window. But we pirates love to fly our colors :lol:

If you see again give me a beep or a wave,I'm usually leave for work at the same time.As a matter of fact Wolfmut came to our site and played for us around the campfire.That was really cool....Kinda like a private concert......

Yep, that (P) is what gave you away. If I see you again, I'll toot the horn at the least. And if I don't, then maybe I'll see you at... the MD Ren Faire!!! :lol:

My Home on the Web

The Pirate Brethren Gallery

Dreams are the glue that holds reality together.

Well.are we talkin about opening weekend or Pirate weekend????

I think last year we meet up at the White Hart Tavern around 1:00 pm

It's for Pirate weekend silly at the White Hart Tavern. Was it around one or earlier???? Wasn't like 11 or so and everyone wandered in and out all day?

Mad Woman Cheryl

By Odin's mighty spear, I hereby snap and go berzerk!!!"

Sorry Hawkyns dunno know where they all be staying this year, but me and me sis will be there without the powder monkeys. Look out we be cause lots of trouble. :ph34r:

I be join' this chat a wee bit late and not a bit sober! :ph34r:

I know quite a few of the crew be camp'n, though I am not sure me mate could go that long without me. I will be there both days for sure but the night belong to him.

:ph34r:

Rotten, evil, no-good plotting, spoon-fed, going-to-hell-in-a-handbasket lass!

Always trying to bury that little devil on my shoulder and go to the angelic side -

even if just for a moment - choking down whatever evil scheme I was plotting!!!!

PirateFlag_sig.gif

A Fine Crew Indeed

My Webpage-----Pyrate Invasion at PARF-2004-----MDRF 2004 Opening Day

We'll be at the fair for pirate weekend, but, will not be camping. Does everyone want to meet at the pub again. It worked out rather well last time. Looking forward to seeing everyone there......... The Capt.

Aye - sounds like a great idea. R we want'n to do the bright green sashes again?

Always trying to bury that little devil on my shoulder and go to the angelic side -

even if just for a moment - choking down whatever evil scheme I was plotting!!!!

PirateFlag_sig.gif

A Fine Crew Indeed

My boss is not to crazy about a security van with a Jolly Roger on the back window. But we pirates love to fly our colors :ph34r:

Heh, a JR on the back of a l'il blue Matrix just doesnt' have the same effect I'm afraid. :)

Thar ya are Pynch!! How is it goin' lass?

PirateFlag_sig.gif

A Fine Crew Indeed

Well.are we talkin about opening weekend or Pirate weekend????

I think last year we meet up at the White Hart Tavern around 1:00 pm

It's for Pirate weekend silly at the White Hart Tavern. Was it around one or earlier???? Wasn't like 11 or so and everyone wandered in and out all day?

How 'bout noon to give all the stragglers a bit o' extra time.

Do we want to be put'n a colored armband on again? How 'bout bright orange this time?

PirateFlag_sig.gif

A Fine Crew Indeed

Seein' as MDRF is me 'ome port, so ta speak, I'll definitely be there. Not as part o' a crew or anything (as Cap'n Sparrow would say, I'm in the market :) ), but I will most likely be spendin' a bit of time at the White Hart, since I be old enough ta drink this year. Look forward ta seein some of ya there.

:lol:

The Wit and Wisdom of Capt. Jack Sparrow:

The deepest circle of hell is reserved for betrayers and mutineers.

Wherever we want to go, we go. That's what a ship is, you know. It's not just a keel and hull and a deck and sails. That's what a ship needs. But what a ship is... what the Black Pearl really is... is freedom.

Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

Will Turner: You cheated.

Jack Sparrow: [shrugs] Pirate.

Do ya be have'n a Pyracy pin to be a waerin Capt.amme Finlay????

Will be keepin a eye(patch)out for those.... :lol:

Aye an' just be look'n fer my fire red hair and red bodice!! We tend to hang at the White Hart also.

Be see'n you there.

PirateFlag_sig.gif

A Fine Crew Indeed