I just found out

I was only there on Sunday, I day tripped it.  Though Diego was at the gate when I got there, and made sure to say hello.  Though he nad I have talked briefly at Esco. Fiare, but I don't think he remembers me.  Hahahaha

Killian yer burgandy attire was worth seein ye agin! though me duties makes me a losing affort fer conversation what made me the worse fer wares was I nay not ever found you throught the days return and missed that chance to catch up upon the pirating of the faires laft to adourn our ale needin systems! Huzzah! Mayhaps soon me friend! twould like that chance to share at the ale stand are you going to Big Bear? or Corona? (What was cool was Tom shows up in San Diego right (the man who produces the Corona events and he's not on anyones most cherished list but I asked him ifin I was working fer him there at the gate and he nay not did give an answer? looks as if I'll jes have to party that weekend shucks (big huge frown) I can't work....... HUZZAH!

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

Aye, I am usually easy to find, I usually be wearing black and Burgundy, and old habbit that ner died, though ifin Corona is as hot as SD was, I may not have me waistcoat or longcoat on. Though I will be attend'n Corona, but sadly will not be at Big Bear. So I will make it a point to be findin you again at Corona for that drink.