I just found out

ifin ye likes ta party, ifin ye likes ta camp, ifin ye likes gettin in free, did I mention ifin ye likes ta party? There are a feww additional piece tying and security meet and greet types being looked for for the San Diego ren faire. Pirate dress is ok! (think of it pirates in charge of security!) Mateys let me know!

NO! I won't trade my shift. (Well maybe I will, what ye got ta trade?)

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

yes I think it is actually in the most north and east corner area now close to the pools (someone mention showers?)

http://www.sdrf.com/ map http://www.sdrf.com/images/SDRF-street-map.jpg

this map has it facing the right direction at least!

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?searc...u%2fSafbnVIG%2b

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

i'm going with a guild but i'd be happy to help with meet and greet and any other needs you got

But why is the rum gone?

Save a horse ride a cowboy!

Take me away and take me farther, suround me now and hold me like holy

My toes are getting pruney

Also my head is round that window is square....

My name is Micheal J Kabous and i eat babies!

Your toast has been burned and no amount of scraping will remove the black stuff

come up and say hey and point to where we can come and party with ya whens we gets off ok Mary?

you mean you dont want my help? fine then! lol

But why is the rum gone?

Save a horse ride a cowboy!

Take me away and take me farther, suround me now and hold me like holy

My toes are getting pruney

Also my head is round that window is square....

My name is Micheal J Kabous and i eat babies!

Your toast has been burned and no amount of scraping will remove the black stuff

• 3 weeks later...
Some o' the crew o' the Stranglehold will be in this port on Sunday. We should all gets together fer some fun.

We'd like to meet each and every one of you (my Pyracy.com brothers and sisters) Rummy and I again will be meeting each and every one of you 'pon entry and should you need a peace tie I will most certainly accomodate that as well. 10:00 am - 1:00 pm front gate If we could meet at 1:00 pm we could all go to the nearest ale stand for a goodly amount of catching up and fun!

No camping except for participants I believe, or that might have changed too and no camping at all.

They are strictly Renaissance and want nothing to do with pirates or have any pirate groups in their midsts. I know, I checked with them, when PRP was wanting to know.

Course that doesn't mean you can't invade them as paying guests and be pirates! Ha! :P

I know I won't be there, as that weekend is already booked elsewhere for me.

When I went last year, it was HOT and shade trees there's NOT! The few measly trees there are really crowed with people trying to stay cool. I also noted while there were some vendors there I hadn't seen elsewhere, the prices for things were far and above most of what is sold at the other faires. If you go, bring $$$, even for food.

No camping except for participants I believe, or that might have changed too and no camping at all.

They are strictly Renaissance and want nothing to do with pirates or have any pirate groups in their midsts. I know, I checked with them, when PRP was wanting to know.

Course that doesn't mean you can't invade them as paying guests and be pirates! Ha!  :P

I know I won't be there, as that weekend is already booked elsewhere for me.

When I went last year, it was HOT and shade trees there's NOT! The few measly trees there are really crowed with people trying to stay cool. I also noted while there were some vendors there I hadn't seen elsewhere, the prices for things were far and above most of what is sold at the other faires. If you go, bring $$$, even for food.

so where is it you are going to be and could ya have made a more negative statement about the whole San Diego Faire? Its not even in the same area where it was last year first of all and what faire isn't HOT? Jeeze Rhumba? Who miffed you there? Really how many faires do you go to a year to give a decent comparison? Three? Five? I mean I know and like you but someone there must have given you a rash last year what is up?

I had a wondrous time at the SD Ren Faire lst year. The guild yard just inside the gate was run by the Biggins and it was a host area for everyone that attended faire to come and enjoy the shade. I don't even remember the heat! Maybe it was the grog that was making me so happy! ;) This year the event is moving to a bigger, shadier area of the park and I am looking forward to it! Come by and say, "Arrrgh!" ;)

Well Deigo, for someone bitching about 'guests' on Rabble Rousing, I have a right to express my opinion. Yes I use to go to every damn fair around, but I got burnt out.

And by the way there's no H in my name!

Also we have a members in PRP who also work that faire so I know lots more than you think I do. Hmmmmffffff! ;)

Well Deigo, for someone bitching about 'guests' on Rabble Rousing, I have a right to express my opinion. Yes I use to go to every damn fair around, but I got burnt out.

And by the way there's no H in my name!

Also we have a members in PRP who also work that faire so I know lots more than you think I do. Hmmmmffffff! ;)

Gotcha!

• 2 weeks later...

It's this weekend the 6th and the 7th its in a new location though so dont get lost. If you can find University Ave east of the 163 freeway go to Texas Street about a mile mybe and a half turn right it dead ends where the fair is setting up and will be! Huzzah! See you at the gate!

Somehows ye got past me at the gare, Gillian! Now as fer me mate, Diego - being on shore gave him a tremendous thirst. I joined him late Friday night and rest assured - he was well serviced. as well as other needs :D 'Took an entire weekend to catch up on all we missed over the past 5 days! No wonder he be walkin funny~ Huzzah! :D

I was only there on Sunday, I day tripped it. Though Diego was at the gate when I got there, and made sure to say hello. Though he nad I have talked briefly at Esco. Fiare, but I don't think he remembers me. Hahahaha