What you be eating right this second?

Silent

She'd eat me after slappin' hand irons on me! Probably takin' all me coin, as well.

:ph34r: Arr nay luv not your coin have enough coin fer me self. But the irons sounds good....

My Soul Is Full Of Longing For The Secrets Of The Sea And The Heart Of The Great Ocean Sends A Thrilling Pulse Through Me .....

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watermelon.

I bet an iron necklace would also fit you Mad Matt. ;) I borrowed one from a friend and wore it at a faire. Surprisingly it was really comfy.

Dutch Chocolate Ice Cream proteing shake

While not an iron stock collar, I had thought of purchasing a barbed wire necklace from a place in Los Angeles via the internet. When it all went horribly wrong, I cancelled my order for the bracelet and will NOT buy from them.

Anyone in LA want t' swarm and pillage this jewelry store? B)B)B)

Drunken_Parrot_Bar_Sign.jpg

You will be flogged. And God willing, come morning, you will be flogged some more.

...a single Hershey's kiss (I'm letting it melt in my mouth)

Capt Eisley knows how to make a kiss linger... I have my own method.

Just finished two bowls of Lucky Charms and a cup o' coffee.

04de8cfe.jpg

"He's a Pirate dancer, He dances for money, Any old dollar will do...

"He's a pirate dancer, His dances are funny... 'Cuz he's only got one shoe! Ahhrrr!"

FH1040.jpg

pretzels and Sierra Mist. I REALLY want a drink but can't ..... on meds. (@$^#%#$%)

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

Sushi Deluxe (9 pieces of sushi and a California Roll), and some of my son's Dragon Roll. Washed it all down with a Tsing Tao.

Next (now that we are home): polish off the Guinness in the fridge.

04de8cfe.jpg

"He's a pirate dancer, His dances are funny... 'Cuz he's only got one shoe! Ahhrrr!"

FH1040.jpg

Watered down apple juice... :lol:

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

Two grilled cheese sandwiches and a cup of coffee.

It was so good that I forgot about the croissants in the oven (which I am cooking for everyone else), and almost burned them.

04de8cfe.jpg

FH1040.jpg

Ravioli (was frozen -- with a sauce of my own invention) with a Guinness.

I am getting the feeling that this thread is turning into a blog of my personal dietary habits.

04de8cfe.jpg

FH1040.jpg

Fresh whole-wheat linguine with clam sauce Florentine, topped with parmesean; and bagged Italian salad with Thousand Islands dressing. Perrier to drink.

Speaking of the Thousand Islands -- surely there must have been pirates there, where the Great Lakes meet the St. Lawrence river. You could play hide & seek among those islands forever, on that clear turqoise-crystal water:

St_Lawrence_Seaway2_082605142922.jpg

If you knew the waters really well, you could lure unwanted pursuers onto rocks.

Hey, and apparently a replica of the Bounty even came into port at Gananoque:

6116001_42841f57c0_m.jpg

More pics:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/pcellis/sets/152868/

Cheers, Hester ... who has swum in those waters -- and they're COLD!

pirate-jenny-text.jpg

Nothing. And I mean nothing.

I had a cup of coffee when I left the house this mortning, and found an emergency bag of Sun Chips in my office (which I think saved me from starvation... but are not keeping away the scurvy), but nothing else.

I need to get some food, and fast.

04de8cfe.jpg

FH1040.jpg

Strip-loin steak [for the iron content], medium-rare, with brown-sugar BBQ sauce; baked potato with fat-free sour cream; whole crimini mushrooms sauteed with yellow and green zuchinni and red onions. Skim milk to drink.

But that was last night, for supper. And it's time for breakfast now, so I'm hungry again.

Cheers, Hester

pirate-jenny-text.jpg