What you be eating right this second?

Silent

Castroville tostada (made with freshly-steamed artichokes - yum) a dark chocolate mousse torte and a fiesta-sized margarita (meaning extra large.)

If you're ever in the vicinity of Moss Landing (on the California coast between Monterey and Santa Cruz) stop at The Whole Enchilada. The food there is EXCELLENT.

RHJMap.jpg

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well mates!My wife is Mexican so she's cooking up some home made Mexican food.She cooks it all from scratch so I have it made. :huh: I'm just kicking back drinking a beer while she does her stuff in the ol'kitchen.lol!Man being married is great.I would post what she's making but I couldn't spell it all correctly.Maybe I'll have her joined the board and post it herself. :huh:

AICCbloody1.jpg

"Not all men seek rest and peace, some are born with the spirit of the storm in their blood, restless harbingers of violence and bloodshed, knowing no other path."Ivory Coast Cutthroats?P1.gif

Well mates!My wife is Mexican so she's cooking up some home made Mexican food.She cooks it all from scratch so I have it made. :ph34r: I'm just kicking back drinking a beer while she does her stuff in the ol'kitchen.lol!Man being married is great.I would post what she's making but I couldn't spell it all correctly.Maybe I'll have her joined the board and post it herself. :ph34r:

I'm coming over to your place! lol! :ph34r::P

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

Har!Ye be welcomes ta join us las.Maybe when I get over to the fair in the summer at Balboa Park I'll bring ye a large sample of the goods ay?

She's a very handy person in the kitchen.As fur me well I can cook Italian food right good.Me mothers Italian,so I do have some skills so I can pitch in and help out in the Ol'kitchen when the wife needs a break ya know. :ph34r:wink.gif

AICCbloody1.jpg

"Not all men seek rest and peace, some are born with the spirit of the storm in their blood, restless harbingers of violence and bloodshed, knowing no other path."Ivory Coast Cutthroats?P1.gif

(refrigerated) Twix bar

I wonder if one of the most important steps on our journey is the one in which we throw away the map.

-- Loreena McKennitt

My fathers knew of wind and tide, and my blood is maritime.

-- Stan Rogers

I don't pretend to be captain weird.

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp