Attention all bird owners

Rumba Rue

Those of you with parrots, parakeets, canaries etc. I need your birds' molted feathers. Colorful feathers are the best. I even use the smallest ones that have color.

My stock of feathers is extremely low. I will make you a free hat pin in trade.

Please email me.

Thanks,

Rumba Rue

Those of you with parrots, parakeets, canaries etc. I need your birds' molted feathers. Colorful feathers are the best. I even use the smallest ones that have color.

My stock of feathers is extremely low. I will make you a free hat pin in trade.

Please email me.

Thanks,

Rumba Rue

Hey Rumba, you can also try http://www.ostrichesonline.com

--------------

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in one pretty well preserved piece without an even a kiss your hand, but to skid across the line broadside, thoroughly used up, worn out, smelling of powder, shouting ARRRG!!"

sig1.jpg

Capt. Grey, Bird Haven won't save them for me anymore, and Petco won't let me have any either. When I do go into Bird Haven and I spot a decent feather on the bottom of a cage I get the gals to get it for me.

Black Deacon, I don't use Ostrich or Pheasant feathers as they can be gotten anywhere, and a lot of vendors sell them.

That's why what I make is so incredibly different, my work doesn't look like anyone else's.

I had a picture of my stuff while at the Escondido faire earlier this year, but I can't find it.

I've even picked up feathers from the ground from wild birds like the Mourning Doves, crows, and even hawks (though legally I'm not allowed to sell hawk feathers, hey I'm a pirate...).

Rumba Rue

**Sailing on the big blue wet thing** :lol:

I currently have only 3 Blue and Gold Macaw feathers but you are welcome to them if you want them.

I take that back I found a few more (only 3 big blues) several small yellows and a few small blues.

I am not Lost .,I am Exploring.

"If you give a man a fire, he will be warm for a night, if you set a man on fire, he will be warm for the rest of his life!"

i have two parakeets, but its not time for them to molt, so only the tiny fluffy feathers are in the cage. i would send you some if the bigger feathers were falling out. one is bright turquoise blue and the other is very bright (almost neon) green. cute little things but LOUD! :lol:

LOL Tish! I know what you mean by loud. I use to have two parakeets, then I got my little Senegal parrot, and OHMYGAWD ye needed earplugs in my place. I eventually had to give the parakeets away because the noise level was on overload and I was afraid the managment would give me an eviction noctice.

But most certianly, save those feathers! Even the small ones that come from the body of the birds! You'd be surprised what I've made with them.

I made up 4 hair barrets that are just stunning, all done with small, tiny feathers from the two parakeets I had, and their tail feathers that fell out during molting. I actually sold one at Escondido fair. I'm only asking $15.00 for them.

I try to keep my prices down to a level of affordibilty for the majority of people. The most expensive feather pin I have currently is $25.00.

well, rhumba- i get any feathers, you'll be getting them! :P

~snow :D

with faith, trust and pixiedust, everything is possible ;)

if it be tourist season, why can't we shoot them?

IWG #3057 - Local 9

emmf steel rose player - bella donna, 2005

improv cast member and dance instructor - fort tryon medieval festival

lady neige - midsummer renaissance faire

rumba---i have a sandwich bag full of my african grey's feathers...couple of large ones, lots of small-med size...maybe a few of those are red, all others are grey.

interested??

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg

"This calls for a particularly subtle blend of psychology & extereme violence." -Vivian, The Young Ones

ooohh, you have an african grey? does it talk? i always thought they were neat. parakeets are supposed to be able to talk, but mine are either stupid or lazy. they definitely arent mute. of course, they do shut up when you say 'here kitty kitty kitty'... :blink:

Rumba I have a cockatiel pair as well..a pearl gray and a dark gray. My neighbor has a variety of birds including quaker parrots and Two African Grays. Ill try and get you some and send them if you like.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

got your pm rumba...will send this week...funny..."agador" must have read the msg last night, cause this morn he left me 3 nice feathers!

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg

"This calls for a particularly subtle blend of psychology & extereme violence." -Vivian, The Young Ones

• 3 weeks later...

Your package fulla birdie feathers from Mayrland is en-route!

"Show me a man with a tattoo, and I'll show you a man with an interesting past." ~Jack London

Life is a Circus, and I am the Human Cannonball.

• 1 month later...

got my pin today rumba...thank you sooooo much

IT'S PERFECT! i love it!

and pink!!!! how DID you know?? :unsure:

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg