I'M BACK!!!!!!!!

Rumba Rue

Ahoy all my fine mateys! I've sailed a few seas about, had some time to collect my thoughts and regain my footing on solid ground.

So don't be firin' yer cannons at me without proper warning first!

I have been cleared of all accusations and be free to be roamin' my way through these passages of racous living.

I might suggest from here on out matey's if'n ye got a problem with someone on these boards,

please be takin' it to them personally first before ye be complainin' to the Keeper of the Boards. If'n that don't solve the problem, then do yer complainin' to the proper authorities.

Nothin' worse than bein' accused without knowin' what one is bein' accused of!

So beware ye who cannot take a joke or some fun pokin' , my cannon is loaded this time and ready to fire back!

RumbaRue

Woman

Entitled to

Nights of

Complete

Happiness :(

And may I be the second to welcome you back, Rumba Rue.

We certainly have missed your sharp wit, and could have used your sharp tongue last night (something about Killstain... I'm sure you'll run across the thread).

I bow to you, Lady, and am grateful for your return.

Uh, your Avatar appears to be still missin'...

Aye lass, welcome back to the fold. We sorly could have used you the other night . The other ladies were about to give him a Columbian Necktie. It be good to have yer sharp tounge and sly wit back with us lass.

Animal

:huh:

Buccaneer - Services to the highest bidder!!!

Welcome, welcome!

Welcome back to solid ground, RumbaRue! Lovely to see yer posts again. I think Captain Weaver was becoming a bit overloaded, what with being the only one with the clever quips that leave us either laughing hysterically or totally befuddled.

As you can see, there are a lot more posts and members than there were before! We have grown as a pirate family!

Glad you're back!

:huh:

Capt. WE Roberts

"I shall uphold my indignity with the utmost dignity befitting a person of my undignified station."

First Luigi now Rumba Rue.... It seems as if the treasure chest is almost full. Glad to see ye back lass. Although, I'm not exactly sure what you meant by all of your post. But, be that as it may, welcome back. Heres a toast to someone who makes this here site a whole lot... ummmm... well... more piratey.. yeah, thats it......... The Capt.

:huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh: