I need some pants!

Bilgemunky

I'm tired of hearing the neighbors belly-achin', so I needs me some proper seaman's slops.

Anyone know where I can get a good pattern? What I'd like are some nice wide slops, complete with a drop front. Actually, I quite like the pair available here, but don't like that they're a poly cotton blend.

So patterns? Anybody?

I AM BILGEMUNKY

I like the slops at Center Stage Costumes too. Even though they're a poly/cotton blend, they might do--says they're canvas, so I'd guess it's not a thin lightweight fabric. Would be nice to see a swatch in person, though.

Melusine de la Mer

"Well behaved women rarely make history." - Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

I like the slops at Center Stage Costumes too. Even though they're a poly/cotton blend, they might do--says they're canvas, so I'd guess it's not a thin lightweight fabric. Would be nice to see a swatch in person, though.

I agree. I like the slops they sell as well. I especially like the Pirate Shirt that they sell. I've only seen that type of shirt sold at Center Stage Costumes. Anyone know a place where I can find a shirt like that or a pattern other than Center Stage? [somewhere closer to Texas]

Morick Towain

IBoRP #116

Captain of the Pirate Brethren of Texas