Jersey Sailor Restaurant - and more...

Mr. Das and I just had dinner at a new restaurant in south Jersey called the Jersey Sailor. It's located in Historic Cold Spring Village and about 5 minutes from Cape May, 10 from Wildwood, and 45 min. to an hour from Atlantic City. There are a few folks working at the restaurant with Ren Faire experience, and they put on a pirate show after dinner for those interested in a little swordplay. I laughed me arse off during the show - they did a great job!! Anyone interested in checking the place out can go to http://www.jerseysailor.com

We enjoyed ourselves very much, but next time we will dress the part, and take others along who would enjoy interacting with the restaurant's crew! Would be a great place to invade with a whole shipload of scallywags!!

:huh:

das

Guest Barbette

Very cool... thanks for sharing!

There is going to be a renaissance faire in Wildwood on July 9-10. This looks like the ideal place for dinner after the faire on Saturday night!

Is it July yet? :o

• 5 weeks later...
There is going to be a renaissance faire in Wildwood on July 9-10. This looks like the ideal place for dinner after the faire on Saturday night!

Do you happen to have any further information about the faire in Wildwood? I was planning on visiting Cape May that weekend, and a faire would be a wonderful addition to the trip. :)

Guest Barbette
There is going to be a renaissance faire in Wildwood on July 9-10.  This looks like the ideal place for dinner after the faire on Saturday night!

Do you happen to have any further information about the faire in Wildwood? I was planning on visiting Cape May that weekend, and a faire would be a wonderful addition to the trip. :)

I believe the website is http://www.njrenfair.com/