"I'm new..."

Captain Sage

Do we need a single spot for newbies to say, "Hello?"  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Do we need a single spot for newbies to say, "Hello?"

• Yes, it would be neater and easier to greet everyone.
    • No, it would make them feel like newbies.

:D I'm thinkin it may not be a bad think fer em to have a berth of their own so to speak an I wouldn't be opposed to sending them aloft fer their first tyme onboard an I lay to it a little tyme in the scuppers aint never hurt no one . This all bein suggested in a friendly an welcoming manner an such . :)

Lord above please send a dove with wings as sharp as razors , to cuts the throats of them there blokes what sells bad booze to sailors ..

" Illigitimiti non carborundum . "

Aye. A place for them selves like before the main mast. That way we can check in on them and say ahoy.

Scupper

"That's the navy for you. Rum in the scuppers today. Blood in the scuppers tomorrow."

Thrist is a shameless disease. So here's to a shameful cure!

"Loyalty, honesty and directness are traits I admire. Insecurity, snipes and disrespect I will not tolerate in the least."

Guest Angus MacVox

Sounds like a great idea... I can put an entire separate section entitled:

Initiation Rites & Pub Management

New to the Pub or have a 'newbie' pyrate inquiry? Please post here first! More seasoned crew of this vessel well be happy to help you out and get you aquainted. Additionally, use this section to post questions and comments about the Pub to the moderators.

Whadya think?

And Lizzie, when posting, click "BB Code Help" under the Clickable Smilies (the various pirate smilies)... for images there is actually an automatic button, up where you can select fonts, colors etc. Just provide the URL to your image.

Sounds like a great idea... I can put an entire separate section entitled:

Initiation Rites & Pub Management

New to the Pub or have a 'newbie' pyrate inquiry? Please post here first! Additionally, use this section to post questions and comments about the Pub to the moderators.

Whadya think?

I thinks that is a great idea there mate an it will give the new crew members a chance to say hello an to stand review of the rest of the crew and a chance to get some of the initiating an leg pullin done all in one spot on the forum :)

Lord above please send a dove with wings as sharp as razors , to cuts the throats of them there blokes what sells bad booze to sailors ..

" Illigitimiti non carborundum . "