Queen Anne's Revenge found!!!

fergal

I just hope they don't chop it up for science.

Hugh......? but thats how they figure that sorta stuff out....... or did I totaly missunderstand that....?

Well what I mean is just chop it up and disrespect it with out a care. I hope they keep the ship whole if it can be, I know it's been under for so long, but that wouldn't be good if it just feel apart. Understand what Im saying?

I get the feeling you think the ship is still in one pice? Most of it has rotted away.

No, I know it's rotting away, just keep as much as they can together would be great. Ok, so I remember the whole battle that Edward had, but I don't remember reading about how the ship went down, can someone tell me that part.

No, I know it's rotting away, just keep as much as they can together would be great.  Ok, so I remember the whole battle that Edward had, but I don't remember reading about how the ship went down, can someone tell me that part.

Here's a site map of the QAR.

http://www.qaronline.org/archaeology/QARSiteMap1.pdf

The ship went down like a paper boat in the waves. She was stuck on a snadbar and left for the sea to take her.

Most of been Terrible for you Jack , It bloody well is now! - Capt'n Jack Sparrow

This is great. I knew there was a reason these last few weeks I've becoming more pirate crazy than ever. My pirate senses must have been in tune with this event...

Because the world does revolve around me, and the universe is geocentric....

How weird they only now make it sound like it's all new.

About a year ago or more already there were little film clips of them diving to it, i've a video clip, small but showing very obvious canons etc laying on the ocean bottom.

I even shared that video clip with some people.

Very cool :)

hero.jpg