I'm back

Captain Luigi

Saluti...I missed all of you. Hello to all you old friends and looking forward to meeting all you unfamiliar pirates. Sorry fer being away fer so long. Too many things hit me at once. I was being attacked from all directions. All is better now. I see so many new pirates out there and new topics. I don't know where to start. GLAD TO BE BACK :ph34r::ph34r:

I MISSED YOU ALL

Aye capt'n. Tis a pleasure sailing the same seas as ye.

Scupper

"That's the navy for you. Rum in the scuppers today. Blood in the scuppers tomorrow."

Thrist is a shameless disease. So here's to a shameful cure!

"Loyalty, honesty and directness are traits I admire. Insecurity, snipes and disrespect I will not tolerate in the least."

ahoy and welcome back,me matey,

YOU WERE SORELY MISSED!

it's been months since we've heard from ya and the pub has been a little

bit less because of your absence.

have a double redrum on me

:ph34r:

Capt Weaver

"No man will be a sailor who has contrivance enough to get himself into a jail; for being in a ship is being in a jail, with the chance of being drowned. A man in jail has more room, better food, and commonly better company. "

Dr. Samuel Johnson

Capt Weaver's Pirate Perversions

Capt. Flint, are you going to punish me fer this? :ph34r:

ok.Capt. Flint,leave him to me, punishing is MY job.

don't worry Luigi,

a theraputic flogging is good for the skin

:ph34r:

Capt Weaver

"No man will be a sailor who has contrivance enough to get himself into a jail; for being in a ship is being in a jail, with the chance of being drowned. A man in jail has more room, better food, and commonly better company. "

Dr. Samuel Johnson

If this ol' pirate is going to sound sentimental.... then so be it. No Capt' Luigi. I wouldn't dream of punishin ye. I'm not your wife, or cabin boy, or even evil tiny. I'm just a fellow ship mate thats is awful gald you set your course for these waters again.

For those of you who are not familiar with our Capt. Luigi here, well, let me tell you. He is a fresh puff of good ol' salty sea air here. If ye take the time to follow his post and chat with him, I am certain you will agree.

By the way Capt. I'm not punishing ye, but, be on the lookout for me fair Katey. She missed you also, and there is no tellin what she has in store for ye.......... Flint

captweaver...please be gentel. :(

no worries,My dear Captain,I offer you only the punishment of pleasure,the ecstasy of stinging flesh,the agony of prolonged barrel treatment and the company of a kindred spirit.

:)

oh! and rum! I almost forgot the rum!

Capt Weaver

Dr. Samuel Johnson

EEEEK! My heart almost stopped! I thought Captain Weaver was going to leave out the rum!!!! Whew!

If it had've been left out, what would we use to toast your return?

Oh. Wait. BEER!

Anyway, glad to have you back, Luigi! Welcome aboard! We have had lots of new folks. I suppose that it might be due in part to a lovely, little-known film called "Pirates of the Caribbean." :huh:

I missed you, you old sea dog!

Fondest regards,

:huh:

Capt. WE Roberts

"I shall uphold my indignity with the utmost dignity befitting a person of my undignified station."

captweaver65...did you get that off the cabin boy recruiting poster?

:lol::lol::lol:

ah,yes.wise man say;

it is good to embrace the cabin boy inside of us all...

the control of being Captain likes to find the release that comes from the loss of control that is the cabin boy...

a firm hand and a light soul...

uhhhh...

AARRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

pirateSleep1.gif

Capt Weaver

Dr. Samuel Johnson