POTC DVD Release date

Scupper

A feiend of mine is a producer and connected somehow with Disney. He just sent me an email with the release date. here's his post below.

Buena Vista Home Entertainment has announced that summer blockbuster Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl will be available in a 2-disc DVD set ($29.99) and on VHS ($24.99) on December 2, just in time for Christmas.

The 2-Disc Disney DVD will include:

· 3 Audio Commentaries:

-Director Gore Verbinski and Star Johnny Depp

-Producer Jerry Bruckheimer and Stars Keira Knightley and Jack Davenport

-Writers Stuart Beattie, Ted Elliot & Terry Rossio and Jay Wolpert

· An Epic At Sea: The Making of Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl

· Deleted Scenes

· "Moonlight" Scene Progression

· Image Gallery

· Blooper Reel

· Below Deck: An Interactive History Of Pirates

The DVD is in 2.35:1 aspect ratio, enhanced for 16x9 screens, and includes Dolby Digital 5.1 Surround Sound. Also available are a French language soundtrack and subtitles.

I Know I'l be in line that day.

Scupper

"That's the navy for you. Rum in the scuppers today. Blood in the scuppers tomorrow."

Thrist is a shameless disease. So here's to a shameful cure!

"Loyalty, honesty and directness are traits I admire. Insecurity, snipes and disrespect I will not tolerate in the least."

For a chance to sail under your flag, I'll be happy to burn you a copy capt'n. I might get lucky and get to see a sneak peak through my friend.

Scupper

:ph34r:

"That's the navy for you. Rum in the scuppers today. Blood in the scuppers tomorrow."

"Loyalty, honesty and directness are traits I admire. Insecurity, snipes and disrespect I will not tolerate in the least."

• 2 weeks later...
:) Kewl...Someone'll 'ave ta burn me a copy....Hell, I'm a Pyrate, and that's a bit steep for a one episode flick... :P

If $29.99 for 2 DVDs is too steep, you can now preorder the POTC DVD from www.buy.com for $17.98. And that includes free shipping (such a deal -- said with my best Jewish mother accent).

Blackheartedly yrs,

--Jamaica Rose

Borrowed! Borrowed . . . without permission

--Jamaica Rose

Editor of No Quarter Given - since 1993

http://www.noquartergiven.net/

"Bringing a little pirate history into everyone's life"

Find No Quarter Given

... on Facebook: facebook.com/noquartergiven

... and on Twitter: @NoQuarterGiven

I'll be first in line to buy it!!! Maybe buy from an online shop and a real world shop as well just to make sure I have all bases covered.

Pushing the limits means getting out of my comfort zone and giving more when I don't think I have any left.

Guest [BB] lkg

GJ SCRUPPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i dont know how u did that but thanks im going to get it for sure lol arrrrr three cheers for scrupper lol :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh: . i cant wait lol POC here i come

I have a few surprises let in me kit. Ye just never know whe i'll pull em out!! Heh Heh :(:(

Scupper