Pyrates of the West Coast

It seems there may be a matter at hand that you may wish to be aware of...

Aye Lass,

Mornin' ta ye...

Wot might this matter be?

::furrows brow as he looks toward dock, seeing a horse drawn carrage there, and the longboat along side the pier::

Prey 'old tha' thot....

:: pulls small spyglass out of pocket, opens and peers through it at the longboat and pier ::

Oh fer th' love 'o...... :: grabs up speaking horn :::

Aye Master Gunner!!! Leave 'em on th' pier!!! No use bringin' 'em aboard til th' proper tyme!!!

:: puts speaking horn down ::

Musta 'ad more'n 'is share o drink last eve...

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

Propria Virtute Audax --- In Hoc Signo Vinces

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

Ni Feidir An Dubh A Chur Ina Bhan Air

"If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me." Deuteronomy 32:41

Envy and its evil twin - It crept in bed with slander - Idiots they gave advice - But Sloth it gave no answer - Anger kills the human soul - With butter tales of Lust - While Pavlov's Dogs keep chewin' - On the legs they never trust... The Seven Deadly Sins

http://www.colonialnavy.org

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Turning over her weaponry had been hard. Especially the Sea Serpent. She felt naked without it and rubbed the place at her hip where it's coiled weight had resided. Nodding to Will she touched his arm and motioned that she would find Swan and Jack for a nights revelry on the beach. Hearing a squeal she glanced up to catch Scuttle the monkey Phil had given her for the voyage holding a mans golden pocket watch. Glancing hastily about she called over the monkey and took the watch studying it then handed it over to Will.

"What do you think? Know anyone that wear's such a fancy piece?"

Hearing the call for Two days shore leave she nods to Will and heads for the stairs to the deck. "Ill be above at the starboard rail..come find me when your ready to go ashore.." Hastily she climbs upwards and is soon lost to sight only to emerge upon the deck. Hearing humming she heads for the galley and spots Christine. "well luv..Fancy meetin you here."

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

Aye Lass,

Mornin' ta ye...

Wot might this matter be?

::furrows brow as he looks toward dock, seeing a horse drawn carrage there, and the longboat along side the pier::

Prey 'old tha' thot....

:: pulls small spyglass out of pocket, opens and peers through it at the longboat and pier ::

Oh fer th' love 'o...... :: grabs up speaking horn :::

Aye Master Gunner!!! Leave 'em on th' pier!!! No use bringin' 'em aboard til th' proper tyme!!!

:: puts speaking horn down ::

Musta 'ad more'n 'is share o drink last eve...

*Glances in the direction of the docks and what is taking place there before returning her attention*

It would seem that the gentleman in my care has slipped out of the Ward..

*A frown creases her brow for a moment*

My Steward was away at the time and I myself was on deck and there for the occurance was unbeknownst to me until after the fact....The trunk which held his possesions has been opened by force and emptied. I thought it wise to let you know...

...Or lay these bones in an unworthy urn, Tombless, with no rememberance over them: Either our history shall with full mouth Speak freely of our acts, or else our grave, Like a Turkish mute, shall have a toungueless mouth, Not worshipped with a waxen epitaph... King Henry V- William Shakespeare

'She wore a gown the color of storms, shadows and rain and a necklace of broken promises and regrets.'~Susanna Clarke

Attention! All formats of plot and characterizations produced under the monikers "Aurore Devareaux" or "Tempest Fitzgerald" are protected under the statutes of Copyright law. All Rights Reserved. F.T.M.

AH Bloody!!!!!!!!!!!

Master 't Arms!!!! Call out yer guard!!!

Seems tha' the lad wot was in th' sick bay 'as taken hisself out o' the goodly surgeons care!!! An 'as armed hisself ta boot!!!

I'll be taken me light cutlass an' dragoon pistols fer th' tyme til he be found out!!!!

::with a keen eye sweeps the length of the deck and up the rigging::

I'll stay topside til th' guard r' set, then scour the lower decks n' tween spaces!!!

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

"If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me." Deuteronomy 32:41

Envy and its evil twin - It crept in bed with slander - Idiots they gave advice - But Sloth it gave no answer - Anger kills the human soul - With butter tales of Lust - While Pavlov's Dogs keep chewin' - On the legs they never trust... The Seven Deadly Sins

AH Bloody!!!!!!!!!!!

Master 't Arms!!!! Call out yer guard!!!

Seems tha' the lad wot was in th' sick bay 'as taken hisself out o' the goodly surgeons care!!! An 'as armed hisself ta boot!!!

I'll be taken me light cutlass an' dragoon pistols fer th' tyme til he be found out!!!!

::with a keen eye sweeps the length of the deck and up the rigging::

I'll stay topside til th' guard r' set, then scour the lower decks n' tween spaces!!!

*Startled by his command of voice, normally of a soothing quality she jumps involuntarily. Regaining her composure...*

Do take care...He was in a rather delusional state in the deep of last night, though I think he should be in right mind if fully awake....His pistols were without charge or ball. There are a number of edged weapons, none the less...

...Or lay these bones in an unworthy urn, Tombless, with no rememberance over them: Either our history shall with full mouth Speak freely of our acts, or else our grave, Like a Turkish mute, shall have a toungueless mouth, Not worshipped with a waxen epitaph... King Henry V- William Shakespeare

'She wore a gown the color of storms, shadows and rain and a necklace of broken promises and regrets.'~Susanna Clarke

Attention! All formats of plot and characterizations produced under the monikers "Aurore Devareaux" or "Tempest Fitzgerald" are protected under the statutes of Copyright law. All Rights Reserved. F.T.M.

~swan wakes from her nap and bathes quickly from the water bassin. She dresses in black breeches and, it being a hot day , grabs her sleeveless red vest and puts that on over her cammisole (have to keep some modesty) and steps up to the deck while pulling her hair back and tying it with a black ribbon. She looks around.~

I heard we're on for the beach tonight. Excellent. Any one need anythin'

Wherever we want to go, we go. That's what a ship is; It's not just a keel and hull and a deck and sails. That's what a ship needs. But what a ship is really is freedom.

Aye Lass,

A'right Alla ye!!!

Ye be armed wi' his personables... 'as pistols but they may be unshotted... Have a care tho.... mayhaps he's found powder n' shot, take no chances, but try not ta kill 'im!!! I'll 'ave yer hide iffn' ye do!!!

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

Siren hearing the ships suregon speaking of a bloke that had fled his bed suddenly had a jittery feeling in her stomach. Walking forwards to Tempest she spoke.."This bloke..'E would not have had a fancy gold pocket watch would 'e? If'n so Scuttle found one this morning and brought it to me while I was with Will. I 'Anded it over to 'im I did."

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

Oi, Christine, glad ta have ye with us at the beach if you'd come with us? Now we need another bloke to keep it all fair

Wherever we want to go, we go. That's what a ship is; It's not just a keel and hull and a deck and sails. That's what a ship needs. But what a ship is really is freedom.

Aye! I could use a little modesty?

musta been an akarian slip I mean I could use a modello negro abouts now! I gave Master Gunner Petee four days off fer to make preparations to have one ten pounder ready fer our arrival in tortuga so he skipped ship to head there. I think that when we gets the practicing mode set and into the ways accuracy will be saved for the six pounders this one will be used stickly for the chain shot and Id like ta give the ships carpenter a chance to use her skills with wood to build a rotating plate upon the fore deck one with a 180 degrees side front side capacities fer firin that chain shot! if we can chase em we can get em in range and ifin we can do that we can stop em! Were's Sir William?

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

Aye, do ye need any 'elp in the galley to prepare anything 'fore we leave?

~turns to ship's master~

Master Diego, when will ye have me teach archery and ranged weaponry?

Siren hearing the ships suregon speaking of a bloke that had fled his bed suddenly had a jittery feeling in her stomach. Walking forwards to Tempest she spoke.."This bloke..'E would not have had a fancy gold pocket watch would 'e? If'n so Scuttle found one this morning and brought it to me while I was with Will. I 'Anded it over to 'im I did."

*Notice of her approach and question*

No...I can not say that that would be of his personal posession...I do not recall as such. I do believe you may rest your mind at ease...

*Turning to Dorian*

If you will excuse me, I have something to look into in the Ward. If you are in need of my assistance, you will find me there....

*Turning to Dorian*

If you will excuse me, I have something to look into in the Ward. If you are in need of my assistance, you will find me there....

Very well....

Keep a sharp eye an' a loaded pistol on yer person... I'd not wish ta lose more crew by th' 'and o' this feller...

:: checks his dragoons ::

Ye 'ave yer own 'r d' ye needs one o' mine???

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

Very well....

Keep a sharp eye an' a loaded pistol on yer person... I'd not wish ta lose more crew by th' 'and o' this feller...

:: checks his dragoons ::

Ye 'ave yer own 'r d' ye needs one o' mine???

Thank you for your generosity and concern, but I think it best that you keep all that you have. It is best to assure your safety...I am well versed in the manner of arms and will retieve my own forthwit...

*Her gaze lingers on him for a moment with concern*

Do take care...

:: their eyes make contact, then pull away ::

Aye Lass... Have a Care... Find yerself back topsides quickly... I donna wish ta give anythin' ta chance.....

Get movin' lads!!!!

Right, topsides' secure...

Iffn' 'e makes hisself known, give a yell! I'll be huntin' 'im out below...

::takes ladderstairs to the bowels of the ship::

:: slowly allowing his eyes to adjust to the darkness, he peers about in the bilge... looking for any sign of his prey::

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

All'right Mates I'm all ready for the beach. Who's going with me other than Christine, Siren, Jack, and wil? Anyone else?

~she is carrying 4 bottles of rum and 2 ales slightly awkwardly but managing well enough. Anyone that looks at her from behind can see the tip of a marking on her right shoulder blade. She also has a small scar on her left arm if anyone looks that closely at her.~

:: their eyes make contact, then pull away ::

Aye Lass... Have a Care... Find yerself back topsides quickly... I donna wish ta give anythin' ta chance.....

Get movin' lads!!!!

Right, topsides' secure...

Iffn' 'e makes hisself known, give a yell! I'll be huntin' 'im out below...

::takes ladderstairs to the bowels of the ship::

:: slowly allowing his eyes to adjust to the darkness, he peers about in the bilge... looking for any sign of his prey::

That I will, be assured...I shall duck below for a brief moment then return here...

*She watches after as he goes below then follows suite...Gaining the Ward, obtains the two pocket pistols and a 70. Cal Belgian pistol stored safely and checks their charges, handing the large Belgian to Armand. Taking a text from a nearby table, she returns with caution to the stairwell and proceeds upward and to the large coil of rope still sitting near the Taff rail. Armand leans a short distance away while she sits...waiting....*

Aye, do ye need any 'elp in the galley to prepare anything 'fore we leave?

~turns to ship's master~

Master Diego, when will ye have me teach archery and ranged weaponry?

ya knows I said we would need ta gets a stack of arrows and a handfull of bows first and I haven't even seen me master at arms all the day through. Though I know it be me own damn fault i did give the crew off yesterday and todays I did and ya knows I be plannin on takin a cross the country walk about on up the cost and into indians territorys specked i'll be gone most a three weeks so no worries I hears the captain will be back in one or two more days but ya never know first mate Phil will handle the careening and the new guns instal along with the rework fore deck and then thar be the ropes as one said they be in disrepair so plenty ta do in me absence.

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

Aye Aye master gunner be with safe travel and warm women. ? Or maybe that toast is to warm travel and safe women??? No matters jes use yer brain! and make it home ok? ok! (cups his hands calling above the noise of the wind) Dont forget ta get the captain a new a twelve pounder!