someone with a vid capture card and PotC dvd

fergal

in the begining o the movie theres a shot of a fella * the one sleepin with the piggies that Capn Jack wakes up with a bucket o water* takin a swig o grog outta a leather bottle * a wee one * could someone grab a couple of stills of that fer me please? and email it to shane@granddesignworkshop.com ?

*dont worry, big bitmaps dinnae scare me. * I loves me broadband hehe*

thank yea

Lord <?!?! Fergal the botteler (some joker went and slapped a AoA on me, arrr the scurvy seadogs!)

Isn't that the same leather covered bottle that get fired outta the cannon.... and Jack gives it back to him "it's empty" ...... or did I miss something.......

That be the same one yer talkin' about Patrick. Last year I saw someone at Pennsic selling them. Pretty damn close t' th' original if I do say so meself. My first mate Duncan picked one up so I got a good look. Very nice piece.

I'm sure that Fergal could do better though :blink:

Not the same.... but I made an interesting bottle......

I had a flat "sculpy" skull that I made from a mould..... put it onna flat wine (myabe Almaden .... or something) bottle and covered it with wet leather.... as the leather dried I kept "poking" at it to form the skull in the front of the bottle..... worked out cool..... just wish I'd added some "tabs" to tie a cord to........ but the skull formed into the leather over the bottle..... looks cool.....